Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mercenaries 2: World in Flames » UP Part 2 Mission Bug » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 25, 12 at 11:19pm
dxrules456

That happens in all consoles with this game. The problem is the AI of the game. Kill him a couple times, fail the mission repeatedly, and he will follow you. It is a very tedious process, but it is worth it when you complete the game.

Jan 13, 10 at 9:06pm
priapus_gr

It is the mission where you have to go and find a UP executive that has to destroy some documents and you have to protect him while he does that.
After i go and kill the VZ troops that surround his building and i go talk to him, he is supposed to follow me to the next site. Instead he freezes to his position and he wont budge, even thogh i put him in follow mode... REsult is the mission cant be done cause after a while i get a timer that goes to zero and contract is cancelled.

Anyone knows it/has it or knows what can i do about it?
P.S. this is the original PC version of the game

Thank you