Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Moderator's Corner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jan 13, 10 at 2:30amMachienzo

You know the drill. This thread is for the discussion of forum-related matters.

Anything constructive towards the forum is valued.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 27, 13 at 2:09pm
Lorx

Taken care of.

Jun 27, 13 at 8:05am
Uncle_Sam

Lorx, there's two spam threads Just reporting

Jun 12, 13 at 8:07pm
Lorx

A note; If something comes up in this area and you want a hand from a moderator, or have questions, feel free to find me. I'm here to help, it's not a bother if people need me. I'm of course reachable through PM, and if you want to use this thread just remember to tag me so I know there's something to answer, you can tag me like so:

@Lorx@

Alternatively you can also track down any other supermod currently on duty, for which there is a link at the bottom of every forum page (Supermods on duty).

Thanks, and have fun!

Jul 23, 12 at 2:58pm
Machienzo

I've chosen to demote from the site, guys. All the best.

Jun 02, 12 at 2:32am
Machienzo

Aether has been assigned as Temporary Moderator in place of my absence for the next 3 weeks.

May 12, 12 at 10:24pm
WakeCraterWind

You guys should do like, a monthly rotation of forum events. Debate, Corrupt-a-wish, etc. They usually only last a month or so, so this should work fairly well.

May 12, 12 at 8:42pm
BossmanG3

So are we getting a new second moderator?

May 11, 12 at 2:07am
Xeros the Slayer

And now everyone will learn of the tyrant I've been keeping at bay.

May 10, 12 at 8:35am
Machienzo

To whom it may concern; Xeros the Slayer has demoted from the forum. You're stuck with me now.

Apr 02, 12 at 7:00pm
Machienzo

quote BossmanG3
I vote for a Corrupt-a-Wish Monster Hunter Edition!
That's an amazing idea. Go for it if you want to. Right now!