Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Classic Gaming » Currently Playing » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Classic Gaming Forum. Please note that you are an unregistered guest.
You can register here.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 10 at 9:30pmFeisar

I saw a thread like this in the General PSX forum.
I also searched in the forum directory, and got nothing, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Currently Playing: F22 Interceptor (Mega Drive), Hellfire (Mega Drive), Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX (PSX), Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB).

Plan on playing:
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (PSX), Sonic 3D (Mega Drive), Super Mario Land (GB), Doki Doki Panic (Famicom, pleeeaasee?)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 08, 14 at 1:35pm
jammajup

Pacmania on Master System and some ZX Spectrum homebrew games.

Dec 01, 13 at 3:42am
jammajup

I have put Moonwalker to one side for the moment but are sticking with the Megadrive and are playing Flicky and Subterrania.I hope later today to sit down with Equinox for Snes,it has been a while since I sat down with a symmetrical game.

Nov 24, 13 at 4:23am
Hell Fire

I thought it was time for another classic so I just started lufia 2. Pretty cool so far. I like the puzzle aspect of the dungeons.

Nov 23, 13 at 5:11pm
Xperious

I recently started my yearly playthrough of Ocarina of time+Majora's Mask, but I'm changing things up a bit.

I got my hands on a "High res re-texture pack" made by a guy named Djipi and various other contributors for N64 emulators. There is one for both games and they add a cell-shaded effect that looks gorgeous on my 42 inch hdtv. All the item icons and text have been upgraded to look less pixilated on modern televisions and makes you forget that you're playing a 3d game from the 90's.

If anyone wants more info on this, PM me. (Can't help you find ROMS though sorry)

Nov 22, 13 at 2:51pm
Retro

quote jammajup
Michael Jacksons Moonwalker on Megadrive,it would be nice if i could actually get of the starting floor lol,i can see stairs at both end but cannot even get up onto next layer
I always have that problem with the Master System version

Nov 10, 13 at 4:16pm
Hell Fire

Super mario rpg was awesome. Played it earlier in the year. I just started playing lufia 2 after years if my housemate hounding me to play it.

Nov 09, 13 at 6:14am
jammajup

Michael Jacksons Moonwalker on Megadrive,it would be nice if i could actually get of the starting floor lol,i can see stairs at both end but cannot even get up onto next layer

Oct 27, 13 at 9:15pm
Dreadlock Holiday

I'm missing a power source to my old PSX, if I could manage to find it again I want to give Oddworld: Abes Odyssey another go. I have a save file just before the final sequence where you have a 5 minute timer to escape the poison gas and shut it down. The game is a bit scratched, so I'd need to clean it, just to get it to load.

Oct 19, 13 at 1:08pm
jammajup

Retrograde (c64)
Wings of war / Gynoug and Grey Lancer on Megadrive
Various new Zx Spectrum homebrew releases
Robotron (arcade)

Aug 10, 13 at 3:16pm
SpaceMammoth

R-type on rage emulator.