Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Classic Gaming » Currently Playing » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 10 at 9:30pmFeisar

I saw a thread like this in the General PSX forum.
I also searched in the forum directory, and got nothing, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Currently Playing: F22 Interceptor (Mega Drive), Hellfire (Mega Drive), Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX (PSX), Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB).

Plan on playing:
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (PSX), Sonic 3D (Mega Drive), Super Mario Land (GB), Doki Doki Panic (Famicom, pleeeaasee?)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 02, 16 at 8:17am
sword_of_omens

quote Shin Ra
C Falcon kid chameleon is definitely worth it. Very tidy game, basic and forgiving but the mechanics remind me of a mario game but with that sega platformer slower pace and grittiness
That game was hard as nails...although the concept was pretty cool with all of the different helmets/powers you can get...

I love how the Bosses always yell "Die!" at you while you fight them...

May 02, 16 at 7:14am
Bruce

Cool! I've only played the Resurrection of the Dark Dragon one, which was a remake, anyway.... Finished FFIII now, so thinking about what to play next

May 02, 16 at 7:04am
Shin Ra

I've had a go of Shining in the Darkness as well now. It's the first game in that Shining Force series that I think you showed us in the RGC Bruce

May 01, 16 at 9:14am
Bruce

Quite a few, Shin Ra.... While there's a whole section of retro style games and plenty of other ones that are still supposed to be similar enough to old classics, with possibly better graphics, etc.

May 01, 16 at 9:08am
Shin Ra

He'll have to use the power of ROMs for most classics anyway since only a handful are on Android.

May 01, 16 at 7:47am
Bruce

Well, there are plenty of games that are available.... Probably several like those around. Other games I played recently were for the first time ever, so....

May 01, 16 at 7:43am
Chimaira

I've always been meaning to give Kid Chameleon a go Shin Ra, I have it on the SEGA Mega Drive Collection for 360 but I've never booted it up. There are a lot of gems on that collection though.

If I recall correctly none of the Phantasy Star games are on Android Shin Ra so we know full well that he will never play them.

I started playing Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium a while ago and it's right up Bruce's alley but as I said above, he won't play it until (or even if) it gets released on Android devices.

May 01, 16 at 7:42am
Bruce

Last time I played FFIV itself was also the first time I did the two optional super bosses.... Otherwise, you're maybe thinking of The After Years, which I'd got about halfway through on my last phone but had to restart on this one. If Phantasy wotsit actually does a proper port, I might try it, as my other games all are, not emulated .

May 01, 16 at 7:11am
Shin Ra

I know you've played a lot of other ones as well but I have seen you replay FF 3 and 4 a lot of times now I thought maybe you'd ran out of ideas so I was just bringing up Phantasy Star as I'll probably start one of them soon myself.

May 01, 16 at 5:03am
Bruce

You missed all the games I played recently for either the first time or I'd had to restart them to pick up on one I've played a lot....