Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Classic Gaming » Currently Playing » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 10 at 9:30pmFeisar

I saw a thread like this in the General PSX forum.
I also searched in the forum directory, and got nothing, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Currently Playing: F22 Interceptor (Mega Drive), Hellfire (Mega Drive), Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX (PSX), Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB).

Plan on playing:
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (PSX), Sonic 3D (Mega Drive), Super Mario Land (GB), Doki Doki Panic (Famicom, pleeeaasee?)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 16 at 1:12pm
Shin Ra

I'm playing through Shining Force 3 Scenario 3, Fire Emblem (GBA version) and I have a range of SNES games to play but I wont start a long game till I've finished Fire Emblem and Shining Force.

Jul 24, 16 at 10:48am
Chimaira

Good stuff Xanato, thanks for the update!

I'm still plodding along with my Final Fantasy VII playthrough, I'm on to the second disc and I'm around 26 hours in.

The story is getting really interesting right about now as stuff is going down in a big way!

Jul 22, 16 at 5:00pm
Xanato

I have toppled The Legend of Zelda for NES (both the first and second quests). I finished the game with 61 deaths. The second quest was much harder because of how well-hidden some of the items were and because I couldn't find the Blue Ring. The wizzrobes had torn me apart in the later dungeons, but I managed to get through with the help of 2nd potions.

Also, I've finally gotten 100% in Kirby's Adventure and even beaten the Extra mode. I just want to beat the Boss Rush once before I put the game to rest forever. There's been some progress in Ninja Gaiden, too. I got up to stage 6-2 in my last attempt. The urn is coming, people...

Jul 18, 16 at 7:02pm
Kokoro

I was playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Hyperstone Heist last night using this mod for Streets of Rage on Steam. It's amazing how these modders can morph games like those into other games.

Jul 14, 16 at 11:16pm
Shin Ra

I'm close to the end of Shining Force 3-2 now just a whole scenario 3 to go and I'm done. What an epic tactical RPG this is, I've never come across one of this scale before. Panzer dragoon saga is a candidate for my next game but there are a lot of options with Saturn.

Jul 14, 16 at 12:37pm
Gotenks

Oglop

I didn't go with friend nicknames for my Pokemon, but I have been nicknaming all of my Pokemon as I go along. Almost had a few close calls with Rat Fink the Rattata.

Jul 14, 16 at 12:20am
Oglop

quote Gotenks
Kind of started a Nuzlocke for Pokemon Blue. Never did a Nuzlocke for the Gen 1 games and thought it could be interesting to do.
Nickname all the Pokémon after people you like.

It'll hurt more.

Jul 13, 16 at 7:06pm
Gotenks

Kind of started a Nuzlocke for Pokemon Blue. Never did a Nuzlocke for the Gen 1 games and thought it could be interesting to do.

Jul 11, 16 at 2:44pm
Bruce

Typo, Chimaira? It was deliberate.... My party is, as has been the case as much as possible, Cloud, Tifa & Aeris.

Jul 11, 16 at 2:29pm
Shin Ra

You can succeed with having anyone in your main party if you want, even Cat Shit. I liked using Cloud, Yuffie and Vincent