Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Classic Gaming » Currently Playing » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 10 at 9:30pmFeisar

I saw a thread like this in the General PSX forum.
I also searched in the forum directory, and got nothing, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Currently Playing: F22 Interceptor (Mega Drive), Hellfire (Mega Drive), Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX (PSX), Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB).

Plan on playing:
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (PSX), Sonic 3D (Mega Drive), Super Mario Land (GB), Doki Doki Panic (Famicom, pleeeaasee?)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 02, 16 at 12:59am
Bruce

Playing Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition! Which I'm pretty sure counts as classic.... Should do

Feb 01, 16 at 10:17pm
Lesley Pro_04

I never played Sonic CD haalyle, judging by what I'm seeing and reading makes me wonder if that's a good thing or not.

I have played through Sonic the Hedgehog 3 as well as Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Those games were fun in terms of the speed element as well as the bonus stages!

Feb 01, 16 at 10:08pm
haalyle

quote Kokoro
Did you have trouble after that, or did you just get bored of the game?
I just got bored with the game. I could finish it, but I just don't feel like doing it.

Feb 01, 16 at 10:06pm
Kokoro

quote haalyle
quote Kokoro
I didn't used to care for the game either years back, but it has since grew on me. It's still not my favorite 2D Sonic game though.
I got past Palmtree Panic and that was it.
Did you have trouble after that, or did you just get bored of the game?

Feb 01, 16 at 7:57am
Gang Sabre

Found Oblivion and it is way funner than Skyrim. Theres also a lot less traveling in it...

Jan 31, 16 at 11:11pm
Hammy

Playing Halo 2 right now. Not really retro, but it's fun.

Jan 31, 16 at 7:57pm
haalyle

quote Kokoro
I didn't used to care for the game either years back, but it has since grew on me. It's still not my favorite 2D Sonic game though.
I got past Palmtree Panic and that was it.

Jan 31, 16 at 7:56pm
Kokoro

quote haalyle
I have Sonic CD on Steam but I don't like it. The music just... doesn't fit and I just... don't like it.

Jan 30, 16 at 1:55am
Chimaira

Kokoro, the only compilations that I own of Sonic games are Sonic Mega Collection Plus and the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection and they just feature the main Sonic games. However the former compilation has the Game Gear titles included which is pretty cool.

The Sonic Gems Collection seems to include some of the more obscure Sonic titles. Could be worth looking into, you can never have too many Sonic titles.

Jan 30, 16 at 1:22am
haalyle

I have Sonic CD on Steam but I don't like it. The music just... doesn't fit and I just... don't like it.