Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tekken 6 » Tips for a begginer? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 05, 10 at 9:54pmo_ffxmaster_o

Hi there people, well, i'm fresh new at this game, i just unlocked all players and i wanna know some tips to become a top player, so? any suggestions? i like to play as Kazuya.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 04, 14 at 12:48pm
beanbean

Me too,I'm a fresh new player,king is my favorite character,and slowly and slowly I begin to get better,and I defeat azazel using king :)

Mar 30, 13 at 8:33am
aihara.16

im a fresh beginner too..the first thing I did is finish the story mode and play ghost battle for a while..and when im almost about to finish the story..i finish the arcade mode and won 1million..and rank my alisa in ghost..

Jan 20, 10 at 9:16pm
kesi

Try buyin it after makin ur character look exacly as it didi before, without custom items on. Might work. i still didnt get all of the game ^^

Jan 16, 10 at 4:47pm
o_ffxmaster_o

Thanks, yeah after a few hours @ the training mode, i managed to get a little better, i finished arcade in normal and easy, now only hard left, and i discovered Kazuya is the best character for me, oh and i did some gold rush, btw how to equip aurea?? i have money to buy but it says i can't.

Thanks!

Jan 10, 10 at 12:58pm
kesi

Heh well im fresh too tho i used to play Dark ressurection alot : ) Try to learn combos with him in practice mode with the dummy not attackin then switch him on attack once in a while : D practice mode is really great. Then Try advancing up in arcade mode and if u like to get some new dress do gold rush , that one teaches u alot too. Oh and its good to try the ghost battle instead of arcade mode once in a while .

Jan 05, 10 at 9:54pm
o_ffxmaster_o

Hi there people, well, i'm fresh new at this game, i just unlocked all players and i wanna know some tips to become a top player, so? any suggestions? i like to play as Kazuya.