Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tekken 6 » Tips for a begginer? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 05, 10 at 9:54pmo_ffxmaster_o

Hi there people, well, i'm fresh new at this game, i just unlocked all players and i wanna know some tips to become a top player, so? any suggestions? i like to play as Kazuya.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 04, 14 at 12:48pm
beanbean

Me too,I'm a fresh new player,king is my favorite character,and slowly and slowly I begin to get better,and I defeat azazel using king :)

Mar 30, 13 at 8:33am
aihara.16

im a fresh beginner too..the first thing I did is finish the story mode and play ghost battle for a while..and when im almost about to finish the story..i finish the arcade mode and won 1million..and rank my alisa in ghost..

Jan 20, 10 at 9:16pm
kesi

Try buyin it after makin ur character look exacly as it didi before, without custom items on. Might work. i still didnt get all of the game ^^

Jan 16, 10 at 4:47pm
o_ffxmaster_o

Thanks, yeah after a few hours @ the training mode, i managed to get a little better, i finished arcade in normal and easy, now only hard left, and i discovered Kazuya is the best character for me, oh and i did some gold rush, btw how to equip aurea?? i have money to buy but it says i can't.

Thanks!

Jan 10, 10 at 12:58pm
kesi

Heh well im fresh too tho i used to play Dark ressurection alot : ) Try to learn combos with him in practice mode with the dummy not attackin then switch him on attack once in a while : D practice mode is really great. Then Try advancing up in arcade mode and if u like to get some new dress do gold rush , that one teaches u alot too. Oh and its good to try the ghost battle instead of arcade mode once in a while .

Jan 05, 10 at 9:54pm
o_ffxmaster_o

Hi there people, well, i'm fresh new at this game, i just unlocked all players and i wanna know some tips to become a top player, so? any suggestions? i like to play as Kazuya.