Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: Animal Parade » Funny Stories in Harvest Moon-Animal Parade » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Jan 02, 10 at 10:41pmlilbubbles

The point is to write funny/stupid things you did while playing the game.
for example- when i got my first calf, i thought it could be a boy or a girl so i named him cade then calvin kept saying "her" i was embarrassed for my wittle cow. i have to live with that now.
HAVE FUN!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 29, 12 at 3:22pm
Angel_Dogz826

1. I didn't think you could get a FREE cow from Cain so I saved up and bought one. HOW do you think I felt when I found out you could get a FREE ONE??? >.<

2. I hated my sheep cuz every time I whistled for my horse, she wud come instead. I started whacking her with a hammer. Then I sold her. Then I saved. I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!! >,o,<

LOL ONCE I STAYED UP TILL LIKE, 12 A.M AND MY HUBBY CHASE WAZ ASLEEP, SO I TOOK PICS OF HIM!!!!! HAHAHAHAH STAAAAALKKKEEERRR

Jul 27, 12 at 10:51am
Maggie

This is so funny
Ok, lets see...

I once was trying to marry Wizard, but then i unlocked Gill, and realized how smexy Gill was, so i whacked Wizard with my hammer a bunch till he hated me, then went on to marry Gill. You know how much coffee i bought for Wizard?

When i was trying to get Chase to marry me, i accidentally unlocked Jin's love confession, and Chase was MAD.

I was trying to buy 15 orange tree's, but accidentally bought 15 of the fugue-forest tree's.

I worked really hard to win all the contests at the new years festival for the stone and lumber prizes, and i was gonna win for sure, but then i missed the festival D:

I accidentally shipped all the metal i needed to upgrade my tools.

I tried to propose to mayor Hamilton cause he was standing right next to Gill :/
I got to the top floor of the upper mine to get the blue feather, but I WAS TOO LATE!

Jun 27, 12 at 10:38am
MikuMikuNiShiteAgeru

Oho~ Luke has murdered me with an axe in a picture as well XD But I got some stories...

I made some perfect mayonnaise for Luke. I worked SO HARD to get the perfect egg and blew all my money on a mayo maker. So I went to give Luke the mayo and Bo was standing next to him and I accidentally gave BO the mayo! I was so mad I didn't play AP for a week or so...

I always go into Fugue Forest and just put fish down in there for no reason XP

Theres a gnome that pops up on your farm sometimes and when I first saw it I almost peed my pants ;A; ITS FREEAAKKYYY!

I have more, but I'm too lazy to type

Jun 25, 12 at 4:53pm
FluffyMuffins230

My brother was playing the game and he told me to come in to his room so I did, and his chicken or duck (I forgot which) was on top of the barn and I'm like. "What the hell?!" And I cracked up so hard!

Jul 04, 11 at 4:31pm
galexforever

one time i was going to see gill in harmonica town but, it was sunday so every thing is close. so, i want to wait for him to come out of his house so i can talk to him. i wait for hours(game hours) for him to come out and i was getting frustrated. then, i realized something... " wait, sundays the stores are closed, but not peoples houses" i felt so silly and went inside his house. i wasted so much time, for nothing.

Mar 06, 11 at 1:11am
ilovenintendo

Whoa this was bumped. I'm glad though--this thread is funny. x3

Recently, I married Gill and then went to the Wizard on a random day.
I had him read my fortune and when it got to the part where I expected to hear: "Other than you, there is no one else.", instead, Gale blew me away by saying: "Other than you, there is someone else."
GASP!
Gill's cheating on me?! I'm carrying his child!
Then Gale says: "For a gift, you should give them 'Diamond Pendant'."
Psh. Yeah freakin' right. After that?!
Just to say, I haven't given him a gift in quite awhile. xD
Apparently this happens every time no matter if you're married or not, when your rival reaches a certain amount of hearts so that they're friends with you.
As if to confirm it, I seriously had a game flaw where I got to see his first rival event with Luna at the Town Hall. o.0
I didn't save my game after that because I was freaking out, expecting to be a single mom. xD
I tried it again just for kicks and the event didn't happen. Weird glitch. x.x But slightly funny and appropriate. x3

Mar 02, 11 at 11:06pm
2m2girl

OMG when I got my first cow I didn't know what gender it was so I named it Sam. I found out it was a girl so every time I read it's name I say Sam is her nickname her and her real name is Samantha LOL

The funniest thing happened Chase is my husband so I took him for a walk. Then I talked to him and he said don't run too much it makes me tired. I did it again and he said don't over do it LOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!! SORRY CHASE!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Jul 02, 10 at 6:26am
piv

one funny thing that all of you guyz hav in your game is tht if you go into the lighthouse and look around with your camera, in the corner with all the stuff, you will notice a teddy bear with some boose in its hands, and thats where paolo hangs out.

paolo no drinking:#

Jul 01, 10 at 12:37pm
135jif

With Luke and his axe, I would always go up to him, and he'd swing an axe through my stomuch... So I wanted revenge. I got my axe and went up to Luke and swung my axe through him. Unfortunetly, he got really mad, and lost the heart I had just got with him.

How was I supposed to know when you hit someone with an axe they get mad!!?? Ok, that sounds pretty weird...

Jun 21, 10 at 8:47pm
lilbubbles

(sorry i havent been on in a while)

I love those moments when you give someone a gift randomly and its their birthday. what are the odds...

of course on MY birthday, i get hmm...NOTHING. not even a happy birthday! or salutations birthday girl!...nope.

I havent actually watered any of my animals yet! im so proud...

I have taken MULTIPLE timed pictures where im not in it, the persons not looking, etc. but its funny going back and looking at the stupid ones of the back of selenas head and such. o memories...