Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mercenaries 2: World in Flames » HELP ME PLEASE! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 26, 12 at 10:00pm
dxrules456

I wouldn't use helicopters to do this mission, due to the fact that the tanks have like pin-point accuracy... Use a tank from the PLAV HQ or the ones battling UP tanks at the bottom of the hill to complete the mission. It is much easier than the helicopter.

Jan 09, 10 at 12:04am
Bacon 22

Okay, I Would recommend a stratigy guide for better help. (Google it!) any way, you need to fly a vz choppper in, walst desgised as a vz.

Destroy the same site and fly off.

Now, use some pretty missles to blow up the gaurd towers/rooms.

Now fire everything you got into the big tower. EVERYTHING.

Now fly back to the U.P. outpost nearby. (the one with 2-3 tanks in it.)

Get yourself a new chopper and use the winch to grab a tank (with dude in it) and fly back.

Drop the tank (gently) onto the top section where all the artillary guns are, after useing the mini-gun to kill everyone.

Now, use some more fun missles and destroy the bridge.

The tank should have blown up some things and kept them off you.
Strafe the hell out of everything there with small missles and mini-guns untill it's safe to land.

Land

Pull out your artillary button, kiss the U.P. tank goodbye and throw it as far away from your helicopter as you can.

Now get back in before the rain comes.

If you dont get in in time, run to the destroyed bridge and jump into the ocean.

Get paid.

Get transet to wherever you want.

Jan 01, 10 at 5:56pm
jamaca65

When I am on the mission for Acosta when you have to go to the castle and destroy it, All the troops and tanks kill and even when I have the heaviest VZ chopper they still kill me, please help!