Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General DS and DSi » Action Replay DSi doesn't work » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 25, 09 at 3:06pmshea2me

I bought my son the Action Replay DSi, I followed the instructions and inserted a game in the Action Replay cartridge and then into the DSi game cartride slot. When I turn on the DSi and choose the "game and watch collection".
The screen will go black and then it says "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the ds card".
What do I do now?? Thanks in advance for helping a tech nerd mom!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 14 at 11:49am
mario_silva24

sorry i forget and when i connect to pc and i open code manager it says munber version not detected

Jul 25, 14 at 11:35am
mario_silva24

hello my action replay has working perfectly until i turn on dsi and i put the action replay and dsi doesnt load the action replay what can i do??
action replay for dsi and nitendo dsi should work!

Dec 26, 13 at 11:18am
Lolster

Same here bro! One day I loaded my AR, and then it says An error has occured, turn power off! I don't know what to do

Jul 13, 13 at 10:12am
DominicElwell

So, my Action replay DSi says game&watch collection, bla bla bla. So, I opened it and it was, Game&watch, like instead of the code list, it opened game&watch and im really confused. is that even programmed into the DSi or action replay?

Mar 29, 13 at 12:16pm
ralthron

quote Ground
Guess what?

The ARDSi DOES NOT WORK AT ALL IT IS A FAULTY PRODUCT SINCE A FIRMWARE UPDATE MADE IT NOT WORK AND SINCE THE PRODUCT IS NOT BROKEN YOU CAN'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

that isent true actually when i first got it it worked great for a whole year until i lost it and it fell apart

Mar 28, 13 at 9:44pm
poopy panties

i pooped my pants...

Feb 24, 13 at 7:41pm
Guest 0710

:( help please NY action replay dsi. is on the frits when I put it in my dsi and I click on the icon I loads a little then the top screen God all black and white flashing and on the bottom screen its all green so can somebody contact me at my Email its Theicecube12@Gmail.com so please contact if you have ANY AND I MEAN ANY INFORMATION OBOUT THIS CONTACT ME. Thank you

Feb 15, 13 at 3:11pm
brosky

I know I just got mine today and it won't start it says an error has occurred. And to restart it

Sep 25, 12 at 5:58pm
jr503

My action replay Dsi turns blank when I press the game I tried at least a billion times to m[b][/b]ake it work

Jul 03, 12 at 11:13pm
MrWhateverman

[spoiler=][/spoiler]my action replay dsi turns on but then it turns white for a few seconds and then both screens turn black