Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Graphics and Animation » [Help] Official Image Resizing Thread v11 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Graphics and Animation forum! Please feel free to look around and learn new things in here. Don't be shy about sharing your knowledge and work as well.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 24, 09 at 12:22amVector

Official Image Resizing Thread

Some things to keep in mind when requesting:

Do request:
  • Animated GIFs to be resized
  • Static GIFs, JPEGs and PNGs to be resized
  • Cropping of larger images

DON'T request:
  • Full banner/avatar/stamp requests from scratch. Take these requests to the Graphics Requests Forum
  • Huge lists of images to be resized. I'm not going to set a limit but try to show some common sense.

Pending requests may be reposted. Enjoy.
  • Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 24, 12 at 5:15pm

can someone resize this to Signature length and width? Thanks!

Jun 06, 12 at 11:41am
    Nightmare Samurai

Could someone do me a favor and provide a render of Clank. Just the robot. Nothing else. Transparent background and whatnot.

Thanks in advance.

Apr 02, 12 at 5:53am

Thank you Adzel.

Apr 02, 12 at 2:09am

Here you go,

Apr 01, 12 at 5:40am

Would anyone be able to resize this for me please (and possibly put a skinny black border on it)? I need it to fit the dimensions of an avatar.

Feb 19, 12 at 2:46am

I'd love to get a Nostalgia Critic GIF as a banner but I just can't get the file size down or resize it, if anyone could help you can do any of these I don't really care which one as long it's animated and fits.

Feb 18, 12 at 9:33pm

Thanks King.

Feb 18, 12 at 6:34pm

Feb 16, 12 at 8:47pm

Would anyone please be able to resize this to fit as my signature please?

Feb 13, 12 at 11:57pm
    Aurora Angel

System returned the following error(s):

Your signature is linking to a graphics file that fails to meet the image filesize requirements. Images in signatures may only be 51200 bytes.

Edit: Never mind. I found a way to fix it~