Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Demon's Souls » Add On Content Requests » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 12, 09 at 5:21pmDameron

If Demon's Souls is truly the juggernaut they say it is, perhaps we should start a wish list for add on content. Maybe with some luck, Atlus will be willing to give us die hard DS lovers more meat and potatoes!

If you could petition Atlus to add any content to Demon's Souls via paid or free digital download, what would you ask them to add?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 23, 10 at 11:31pm
MXRIDER

Because it's that awesome of a *bleep*ing game

Mar 23, 10 at 11:29pm
MXRIDER

Ahhh yea i looked on the Internet looking to see if they do have add on content and by the looks of it they don't witch is disappointing for how long it's been out
where i live a lot of kids play demon's souls i think so i don't think there not going to make a add on because it's not popular enough
buti'm sure they are coming out with a add on if not there definitely going to be a demon's souls 2 and if they made add on content for the last price of Persia game witch was disappointing game it did not live up to the prince of Persia name there going to make add on content it would be stupid if they didn't if they don't make add on content that's stupid they should make add on content and demon's souls 2

Dec 15, 09 at 5:37pm
Aeirou

I want them to add old school power ranger armor so I can call megazord to kick boss butts

Dec 15, 09 at 2:38pm
Dameron

Another feature I would like to see is the ability to change your weapon while in sniper mode. I forget to hit the L1 or hit it too many times when a baddie is bearing down on me.

Dec 14, 09 at 4:33pm
Dameron

I agree with some way to exchange ores for different quality. Something like 100 shards equal a whole, 100 whole equal a pure. Something else I would like to see is more light weight armor type selections. Pretty much have leather and thiefs armor and thats it that I know of. Something else that might make the game more interesting is a reason to pick a race or class. As it is now, there is no reason to pick one or the other, other than the fact it has a higher starting stat that you want.

Dec 14, 09 at 4:02pm
Zaek

Plague already slows stamina regen. I just want the last archstone to become accessible. I would also like to change colors and stuff as mentioned in a previous post for more personal characters.

Dec 14, 09 at 2:53am
Geiger

Instead of a paralyze spell, how about a spell and/or weapon effect that slowed stamina regen? Since there's a spell that totally nullifies magic, it only seems fair to put in a spell that hinders physical abilities.

I have another thing for my wish-list. Ways to upgrade armor. You could use the same ores as for weapons and shields but you'd upgrade the different defensive aspects of armor. For example, make armor that's extra resistant to blunt damage. They could also allow you to make armor lighter with the tradeoff of making it less durable.

I know rolling is the best defense of all, but it seems silly to put armor in a game when it really doesn't protect you that much after the first play-through.

Dec 13, 09 at 8:52pm
Aeirou

quote mast3rlink
I've actually never played dungeons or dragons.

I was thinking more along the lines of final fantasy or Oblivion. <- those could be described as dungeons and dragons.

And yeah, Paralyze could be pretty cheap. In general, I just want more elemental spells for the sake of creativity and versatility. How cool would it be to bring down lightning from the sky onto the head of an unsuspecting black phantom?
I was never impressed by lighting.. but cold damage.. i could get into that..

Dec 13, 09 at 8:29pm
mast3rlink

I've actually never played dungeons or dragons.

I was thinking more along the lines of final fantasy or Oblivion.

And yeah, Paralyze could be pretty cheap. In general, I just want more elemental spells for the sake of creativity and versatility. How cool would it be to bring down lightning from the sky onto the head of an unsuspecting black phantom?

Dec 13, 09 at 7:56pm
Aeirou

quote mast3rlink
I'd like a new world as well with some of the following:

Standard stuff like new armor and weapons, but also some spells and miracles.

New miracles:
More offensive "white magic" such [Insert name for spell of goodness here] such as "Arrow of Justice" where white character tendency boosts its power.
A fast heal miracle.
A miracle that puts a spell-reflection shield on the caster. Would not reflect all of a spell, but would send a major chunk back at the opponent.

New spells:
More elemental spells. Fire is great, but I want ice and lightning magic as well.
Paralyze. 'Nuff said. Can be resisted by endurance to prevent cheapness. Could be similar to Fool's Idols circles.
Revive monster. Could be used on the corpse of a slain demon to have them fight for the caster for a limited amount of time.

you are thinking for dungeons and dragons, and no offense.. i'd be awesome but it would make the game a hell of a lot easier if you had a quick heal or paralyze ability.. could you imagine invading someone standing behind the black phantom spawn with the paralyze spell?

*shivers*