Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Radar Room Help? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 02, 13 at 12:51pm
whoistheguyaboveme

Probably a glitch, restarting from checkpoint should get it to open.. You destroy the gold radars and you follow the units out the door.

Dec 11, 09 at 6:31am
Awesomeest

So you all know that radar room right? Where you have to destroy those radars, then those guys talk and then the door is supposed to open? It didn't open. Why?

PS2 version by the way

The guys just stand there like a fight is going on, i pushed one of em to the door but nothing happened, i tried the meele attack, nothing happened, i ran at it, nothing happened, i walked at it nothing happened, i jumped at it, nothing happened.

I spared all 4 men that come with me to that radar place. They all run around, when i threw a grenade at the guys inside, they ran at the door and went through, but when i tried, i bounced back...

HELP PLEASE