Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Neon Genesis Evangelion Take 7: This Is (Not) The End » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 03, 13 at 5:03pm

I was talking about the Tv series + EoE

Even I have no idea what was going on in 3.33

May 03, 13 at 3:51am

quote luffyluffy
It's not even that confusing just pay attention when you watch it
I must not be as versed in NGE-fu as you.

I guess I can kind of understand the radically different views on the movie. I hear some people say it blows, others say it was awesome, and rarely anything inbetween. It seems to me like a movie that rewards effort put into it. Plot was fun, it's a movie, it has one, but a lot of what went on seems like it was specifically for those people who have been lore-hounding for like twenty some-odd years and giving that a new spin. Which I am totally okay with, because it makes for some awesome ideas and evidence for old ideas.

May 02, 13 at 3:01pm

It's not even that confusing just pay attention when you watch it

May 02, 13 at 9:49am

I'm downloading this as I speak. Will my mind be ready?

Apr 30, 13 at 5:31pm

Few months late, Duncan Idaho really depends on the quality, for example, you could run 500mb on some low-quality version of one of the movies, or run up to like, 8-15gb or something utterly ridiculous (but so pretty).

Just watched it. That'll take a while to process. I'm thinking sometime later this week I'll be running a full marathon and trying to figure out what just happened.

Laughed when I saw the trailer footage tied in to the movie (piano), cried or gasped at basically any other point.

Jan 11, 13 at 6:56pm
Duncan Idaho

can any one point me, anime/ova wise, how much content in GB there is?

Jan 11, 13 at 6:37pm

So... um.. yeah. That was really different.

Nov 21, 12 at 10:09am

Judging by the synopsis, this movie seems to go off the *bleep*ing rails from the old series.

Definitely a yaoi fest.

Nov 18, 12 at 8:40pm

Orgazmo, I'd watch the Rebuilds after everything. While personally I like the original more, the Rebuilds are fantastic. I disagree pretty wholeheartedly with Foquinha. I see his side, but they're just so beautiful it's hard to knock them. Treat them like a separate entity where the characters look the same but aren't.

Nov 18, 12 at 6:37pm

quote Loki
As for liking the rebuilds thats just like, your opinion, man.
well obviously
tbf, 1.11 doesn't really add or change anything too much, so it's not bad I guess, but 2.22 just ruins it for me =|