Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Neon Genesis Evangelion Take 7: This Is (Not) The End » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 03, 13 at 5:03pm
luffyluffy

I was talking about the Tv series + EoE

Even I have no idea what was going on in 3.33

May 03, 13 at 3:51am
Lorx

quote luffyluffy
It's not even that confusing just pay attention when you watch it
I must not be as versed in NGE-fu as you.

I guess I can kind of understand the radically different views on the movie. I hear some people say it blows, others say it was awesome, and rarely anything inbetween. It seems to me like a movie that rewards effort put into it. Plot was fun, it's a movie, it has one, but a lot of what went on seems like it was specifically for those people who have been lore-hounding for like twenty some-odd years and giving that a new spin. Which I am totally okay with, because it makes for some awesome ideas and evidence for old ideas.

May 02, 13 at 3:01pm
luffyluffy

It's not even that confusing just pay attention when you watch it

May 02, 13 at 9:49am
Fatherbrain30

I'm downloading this as I speak. Will my mind be ready?

Apr 30, 13 at 5:31pm
Lorx

Few months late, Duncan Idaho really depends on the quality, for example, you could run 500mb on some low-quality version of one of the movies, or run up to like, 8-15gb or something utterly ridiculous (but so pretty).

Just watched it.

I...uh...wow. That'll take a while to process. I'm thinking sometime later this week I'll be running a full marathon and trying to figure out what just happened.

Laughed when I saw the trailer footage tied in to the movie (piano), cried or gasped at basically any other point.

Jan 11, 13 at 6:56pm
Duncan Idaho

can any one point me, anime/ova wise, how much content in GB there is?

Jan 11, 13 at 6:37pm
Rabla

So... um.. yeah. That was really different.

Nov 21, 12 at 10:09am
Fatherbrain30

Judging by the synopsis, this movie seems to go off the *bleep*ing rails from the old series.

Definitely a yaoi fest.

Nov 18, 12 at 8:40pm
Mastix

Orgazmo, I'd watch the Rebuilds after everything. While personally I like the original more, the Rebuilds are fantastic. I disagree pretty wholeheartedly with Foquinha. I see his side, but they're just so beautiful it's hard to knock them. Treat them like a separate entity where the characters look the same but aren't.

Nov 18, 12 at 6:37pm
Foquinha

quote Loki
As for liking the rebuilds thats just like, your opinion, man.
well obviously
tbf, 1.11 doesn't really add or change anything too much, so it's not bad I guess, but 2.22 just ruins it for me =|