Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General DS and DSi » windows 7 drivers for Action replay DSI » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Dec 05, 09 at 5:11pmGanesh

Does any body know if there is a driver for action replay DSI for the Windows 7 OS ? Please help

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 13 at 9:35am
MechaKaiser

I got a new Action Replay for my DS Lite in November. I got the CD to work fine, setup was a breeze, and my DS could see the AR as well as the computer could see the connection from it via USB. My problem is that when I start up the Code Manager, I get the 'Waiting for DS' logo on the left, and when I try to update either the hardware or the software, I get "You must connect a NDS first' message instead. I tried it on my Dad's Windows 2000 computer, and it works great, unfortunately his computer just went poof and now he's getting a new computer with Windows 7 like I do. I've downloaded the non-CD Code Manager with firmware v. 1.25, and it still isn't working. I went to Devices and Printers and in the NDS Link properties I updated the driver to at first my computer, then the disk from the package, and it STILL doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas?

Sep 22, 13 at 7:30am
Scarch

I had a problem with mine, it wouldn't work, and what Drykyo said didn't work either.

Here is what I did though, from Devices and Printers I clicked uninstall on the DSi driver. Then I plugged the Action Replay back in and let it install the driver again and this time it worked.

Jul 31, 13 at 5:25pm
december6dude

ok, so my computer says that the device drivers are up to date, but the drivers cannot be installed correctly because there is a software or hardware that has been recently installed, and has changed the digital signature.

Jun 01, 13 at 1:46pm
guesy

read

when u r installing and it wants u to find a driver download this link http://downfocus.com/download_237/action-replay-dsi-code-manager/download/ and run it if it doesnt work email me @ bra1nk1d7@gmail.com. if it says appears malicious it causes no harm to the computer ive done it 3 times

Jan 26, 13 at 4:21am
Dragonswordt

i need to download the software online, i dont have the software disc because my little brother broke it .... is there a place i can download it for free

Jan 25, 13 at 2:08am
Local Game God

all of this is rubbish simple and easy steps go here

(uk. codejunkies .com/support/index.aspx) and download the action replay code manager it automatically locates your Action Replay that's plugged in and you just select what type you have ex. PS3, DSi, DS, etc.

and done.

Jan 23, 13 at 8:22am
anonym

how to download it?

Nov 12, 12 at 2:53pm
Metraletta

quote ANDY_1992
this worked for me;

1. View the Action Replay DSi icon within Device Manager under the section ‘Other Devices’

2. Double click the Action Replay DSi icon

3. Select ‘Driver’

4. Select ‘Update Driver’

5. Select ‘Browse my computer for the driver software’

6. Select ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’

7. Highlight ‘Show all Devices’

8. Select ‘Next’

9. Select ‘Have Disk’

10. With the DSi Action Replay Code Manager PC software disc inserted select ‘Browse’

11. From the left of the shown screen select ‘Computer’

12. Double click your CD drive

13. Highlight the file named ‘dsiarhwprog’ if you are using a 32bit release of Windows or highlight the file named ‘dsiarhwprog_x64’ if you are using a 64bit release of Windows

14. Select ‘Open’

15. Select ‘OK’

16. Select ‘Next’

17. If you are shown a message which asks you to confirm the installation of the driver/software, select the button to confirm the installation

Windows XP users, please follow these steps to update your drivers:

1. View the Action Replay DSi icon within Device Manager under the section ‘Other Devices’

2. Double click the Action Replay DSi icon

3. Select ‘Driver’

4. Select ‘Update Driver’

5. Select ‘Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)’

6. Select ‘Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install’

7. Select ‘Next’

8. Highlight ‘Show All Devices’

9. Select ‘Next’

10. Select ‘Have Disc’

11. With the DSi Action Replay Code Manager PC software disc inserted select ‘Browse’

12. Using the look in drop down tab, select your CD drive

13. Highlight the file named ‘dsiarhwprog’ if you are using a 32bit release of Windows or highlight the file named ‘dsiarhwprog_x64’ if you are using a 64bit release of Windows

14. Select ‘Open’

15. Select ‘OK’

16. Select ‘Next’

17. If you are shown a message which asks you to confirm the installation of the driver/software, select the button to confirm the installation
Dude I registered to this site just to say thankyou. This really worked. Also, for all you guys who don't have the CD and you just downloaded the zip from the site, this method still works. On step 11, instead of selecting a disk when it asks you to browse for the update, just go to the folder with all the downloaded files, and select dsiarhwprog_x64.inf. This is basically the same way and it still works. I moved my folder to my desktop to make locating it easier. For you guys who still get issues, its probably your pc drivers that needs to be updated. If you have a namebrand PC you can download the drivers from the brands site, I.E HP. Thanks

Aug 28, 12 at 5:25pm
cannonfodder911

Did all this now it tells me that windows 7 requires a digital signature and this driver set has none that is verifiable... Now What?

Jul 26, 12 at 9:46am
BarbaraLieber

This worked great thanks and my grandson thanks you!!!!