markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 05, 09 at 4:08pmZuidy

Ok, I admit to being guilty that I have dropped my nintendo DSi on cement, however! It hasn't broke yet! But I am a little frustrated that my Nintendo DSi is losing its color. Like in some spots, the paint is scratched off. I don't want to have to buy a WHOLE NEW DSI SHELL, beacuase I am afraid I will screw it up taking it apart, and putting it back together. Anyway, any suggestions on what to do???

*****PLEASE HELP MY DSI;(*****

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 04, 10 at 7:48pm
DXD

quote farway
Joking?
Weld your own casing for the DSi console?!

Yeh...

May 04, 10 at 6:39pm
farway

Hey! I'm a Neo-newbie so don't call me a newbie!

May 04, 10 at 6:37pm
farway

quote DXD
[quote=Bass Ultra|message:27486778]Make your own case. Just take some metal and slap it on the dsi.
I really hope you're joking.

Joking?

Jan 12, 10 at 4:00am
DXD

quote Bass Ultra
Make your own case. Just take some metal and slap it on the dsi.
I really hope you're joking.

Jan 10, 10 at 4:00pm
grub319

putting metal on your dsi is a bad idea so dont listen to the guy that said to just slap some metal on Bare metal on you dsi is bad for two reasons 1it will scratch deep into your dsi since it has soft plastic The second reason is bare metal would be right on top of your speakers and would damage then since there are magnets in every speaker that regulate sound and metal even near then will rip the tiny wires on the speakers

Jan 01, 10 at 9:49am
DXD

quote plushy1anthony_9_9
How about putting on Dsi skins?
I simply kept the padded sleeve that my system came packaged in and it works like a protective charm.

Jan 01, 10 at 1:50am
Bass Ultra

Make your own case. Just take some metal and slap it on the dsi.

Or you could paint it.

Dec 31, 09 at 6:08pm
plushy1anthony_9_9

How about putting on Dsi skins?

Dec 30, 09 at 10:11pm
grub319

actually the matte finish on the dsi and on the bottom of some ds lites is sprayed on and fades off after awhile usually from carrying it in your pocket or playing it with dirty hands its normal and theres no way to stop it but you can put on a case over it or paint it yourself to cover it

Dec 07, 09 at 11:51pm
DXD

I once dropped my Phat on a cement surface two years ago and apart from some good scuffs on the R button and every corner of the top half of the system, it works just fine and no paint has been lost/scratched off at all.

And I doubt that "paint fading" could occur if you were to leave it out in the sun for too long.