Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed II » spear of infidelity in tuscany beat up event » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 01, 09 at 5:30pmallen33and 88

I went all around the small circle indicating were the cheater was and couldn't find him anywhere. I searched everywhere within the circle, and its small so dnt have 2 search far.

Just to clarify its a indicator circle covering a small portion of the town and it bleeds over to the wall surrounding the entire city and part of the outside. I have searched the town part the top of the surrounding wall part and outside, am I missing something?

I searched over an hour last night in that tiny area until i got bored and went to Romagna to do assassination contacts

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 25, 13 at 7:03am
Mollypop91

Def a glitch, I just exited the game and came back and and he was there this time, glad I didn't spend to long hunting for him and looked it up, would of been hanging around for hours :L

Sep 08, 12 at 4:01am
HalCreed

There is in fact a glitch in this Side Mission. The glitch happens if you get attacked/chased by the guards on your way to your target and while in the vicinity of the town. Since he is a guard as well, he will act as a guard if you are being pursued and vanish as your target afterwards. To fix this simply abort the mission/ die and Re-try it, or refrain from getting Un-nesseary attention from the guards.

Jan 12, 10 at 5:05pm
allen33and88

don't really rely on Eagle Vision infact sometimes i even 4get I have it, mostly just use it on glyphs

Jan 12, 10 at 4:27am
Monkey Magic

I actually dont like using the eagle vision, i mean it seems to make it a bit easier and less real. I just like to walk the streets and listen for people who are talking strangely or looking out for odd looking people, works usually but a couple of times i gave up and went with the vision.

Jan 11, 10 at 9:43pm
lugntz

i had to exit game and restart to get it to work

quote allen33and88
quote Cletus
I've had the same problem - no one is up on the wall - WTF?
Got to be a glitch, my advice is to keep trying back as eventually it worked for me the next day I tried it.

Dec 14, 09 at 12:32pm
mercenary_sora

I had a problem with this as well, looked around for about 15 minutes before he appeared.

Dec 12, 09 at 11:39pm
allen33and88

quote Cletus
Got to be a glitch, my advice is to keep trying back as eventually it worked for me the next day I tried it.

Dec 12, 09 at 10:02am
Cletus

Dec 07, 09 at 9:14pm
Partyguy1234

I have never had a problem finding targets as they are yellow in the eagle vision.

Dec 01, 09 at 11:25pm
Curt Connors

I always forget about eagle vision, because usually I'm being hunted by half the city and I'm too damn scared to turn it on. Nice tip Intoxication.