Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands » Hacked Weapons » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 26, 09 at 8:58amtri_edge_kite5

I am curious as to how many there are and how they have fallen into someones hands..

I only know of one Hacked Weapon.

AX88OX Swift Justice (Revolver)

Damage:1530 x 3

Accuracy:84.0

Fire Rate:10.6

+10,000% Burst Fire Count

+367% Damage

-92% Accuracy

+80% Fire Rate

Does not spend ammo

Level Requirement:48

I had used it quite a lot once I got it but soon stopped after finding out it was a hacked gun, I only pull it out if I am helping someone level up really quick. (Though I feel guilty after doing so.)

I also believe I have seen a hacked rocket launcher, which seems to have unlimited ammo and a high RoF.

If anyone knows of any others, list them here please.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 12 at 11:13am
Guest420

Ill give all my hacked weapons to any1 that wants them...they have NO LVL requirement...first to add me gets them...PSN The12thman87

Sep 24, 12 at 4:41pm
InMaiMouth

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone could let me get at one of these weapons :3, If at all possible.
And also are all of them level 48?

Gamertag: In Mai Mouth

Aug 19, 12 at 12:39pm
ChrisPBaken

Hacked guns are for noobs that don't know how to really play the game.

Like Mavric 250. I bet that guy wouldn't know a perfect (legit) gun if it hit him in the god damn face.

Hacking ruined the online game-play for borderlands, and to all of you who call yourselves Modders for simply editing a save file, you guys are retarded.

May 18, 12 at 10:10am
Mavric 250

I'm looking for 2 modded shields and 2 modded wepons for the xbox 360 version. Anyone help would be appreciated.

Apr 30, 12 at 12:13pm
CrazeMatt

Rage5225, if you're still trying for that, I don't think you can. Coming from a modder, I couldn't do it with my methods using only a class mod. Trespass is a Hunter skill and the only way to get it is to directly add it to the skill tree.

Nov 05, 11 at 11:48pm
Rage5225

Quick question, is there any way to get trespass on a gun/ soldier class mod?

Oct 18, 11 at 2:18am
Enjoy_Your_Stay

death mod for hunter seems to be good
quote rick mahoney
Hacked/hexxed weaps were made by two sources
1) gearbox employees, they wanted to have fun, made some such as the original stock repeater which does...300000 damage x 5 ( not flat 300000 but its actually infinite damage just the game can only register a certain amount) gearbox also modded their levels to insanely high ranks ex: 1677 is my friends level and hes a gearbox employee.
2) people like me who got a hold of one of the original modded guns and class mods so on... and just took them to make them their own... ex: my pistol does 999999 damage and its class specification changes every time you look into your inventory and it has no level requirement, or my eridian chain gun that has 6 101101 eridian cannon barrels hooked onto it and they all fire simultaneously.
happy hacking mates
-rick

Oct 18, 11 at 2:16am
Enjoy_Your_Stay

L o L
it's very funny hearin bout hacked/modded weapons.
well gotta love the hack for it though

xbox 360 name: <the one I use>

Sep 19, 11 at 6:33pm
rick mahoney

Hacked/hexxed weaps were made by two sources
1) gearbox employees, they wanted to have fun, made some such as the original stock repeater which does...300000 damage x 5 ( not flat 300000 but its actually infinite damage just the game can only register a certain amount) gearbox also modded their levels to insanely high ranks ex: 1677 is my friends level and hes a gearbox employee.
2) people like me who got a hold of one of the original modded guns and class mods so on... and just took them to make them their own... ex: my pistol does 999999 damage and its class specification changes every time you look into your inventory and it has no level requirement, or my eridian chain gun that has 6 101101 eridian cannon barrels hooked onto it and they all fire simultaneously.
happy hacking mates
-rick

Mar 03, 11 at 10:25am
Misc modder

I make hacked weapons. I use a Usb Flash Drive. Put my save data on there and open it on the computer with Xtaf, Willowtree and hex Editor (HxD). Change some stuff around....go into hxd.....then change all the level bs. its pretty ez. can be done on Pc, Xbox360 And PS3