Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed II » The Pieces of Eden (Possible locations) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Nov 24, 09 at 5:13amAudiobank

We know that they're probably underwater somewhere, at least two of them anyway. And one I believe is clearly in the city in Yonaguni, Okinawa, Japan. At the end of the first game there are writings that literally read 'YONA GUNI' on the floor with Japanese buildings and skyscrapers. The "city" is actually an island and with rising sea levels it's reasonable to believe it will be underwater by '12. Many theroies also suspect that by 2012 (when the games are taking place) Venice, Italy may be partially, if not fully underwater as well.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 19, 12 at 11:13am
RyanCalebMalcoph

Did you know that on May 4, 1998, a part of that island was destroyed by a submarine earthquake? check out whats in that same spot on the assassin's creed map: http://www.yonaguni.ws/

May 26, 12 at 1:29pm
Rob2012

Thanks I know it's a game m8 I'm just letting people see others opinions on what they may believe in if they don't a god and maybe just saying to everyone reading don't just believe something someone tells you, why not make your own path and mind up not just be a sheep to follow the rest, like lambs to the slaughter don't some say. Also seriously some things I was taught as a kid about monkeys evolving into humans m8, really! Think about it they still would today and we would father monkeys wouldn't we if that was the case so if that's far from true and I'm sure you agree then what else have you ever been told that maybe an illusion, distraction from your free willed path of life, twisted or not even true at all? It makes you look at life very much closer than ever when our own human kind can or even think about keeping important information from us it's like selected groups discriminating the rest of there own kind by thinking they only have the rights to know what's going on in our civilisation and publicising on news channels what they want us to hear and see, why can't we know about the research that goes on whether it's national security or not we should be able to decide for our selves what we think that's everyone's right to free will is it not. You see then I really feel if the hole human race was to know if they don't stop fighting each other and concentrate on pulling together to make a better future for us all then we will eventually be the destruction of our selves as I know a few nasty weapons used in world war 2 and maybe you do to but I could never imagine the disasters or damages that weapons of a world war 3 would create. Do you? I'll mention one I know could bring mankind to an end(nuclear bombs). one nuclear war and everyone gone that's the weapons of world war 3 and even if we did survive our planet would be damaged beyond belief causing unstable climate change or even catastrophic changes to our solar system probably making earth uninhabitable for any living thing. So now why would any rational group of people make such a weapon to hurt there own kind at such mass destruction if they thought about the consequences of the cause and affect rule, they seriously would not of unless they intended to use it has a controllable power when the funding for its research could be used to feed our own starving human races in other countries that they advertise on tv for us to donate to. So we humans don't work together for the better of mankind we just worry over who has the most power and who's in control of it. THAT'S TRUTH. NOW YOU DECIDE. But take care in the paths you choose m8. Wish you all the best in your life. Don't think there's another one.

May 26, 12 at 3:41am
c_lynch

quote Rob2012
Nothing is true, everything is permitted but not by our Templar laws today, yes that's right people the Templars won the war between the assassins they are currently known today as our govournment you, me and everyone else in the entire world obeys them if you don't they know how to control you. Now ask your self why they can do that so easily?. No one has ever had a free will ever. The pieces of Eden are ancient artifacts of knowledge that taught our people ways of controlling a large society of people and I believe that, that knowledge was to set up a system for man kind i.e go to work for us, or gather the earths minerals to provide the controllers with more currency that others will desire or wish to acquire thus more power to control the people, this system is used today in 2012 and I also believe there to be no god and that the people who ever came before us cross bread there selves genetically through there advanced biological science,that died with them and we are experimenting the same thing today in biology labs it's just a matter of time before we reach that technological era. I believe they crossed there own DNA profile with the genes of an ape only because there reproduction was far too slow and life span was not long enough so instead they created slave humans to do there work while they concetrated on the more important things in life like we rely on robots now to do most of our work the only thing they did wrong was creating a new race that could eventually think for there selves and thrive to servive but robots can't yet! that's why apes resemble us in many ways(same number of limbs, climbing ability ect) but we don't have the same DNA line as the apes do due to only half of there DNA profile was used and may very well have died out over the years, and you really truly in your self believe we evolved from apes, if that was the case why don't apes and monkeys grow into humans in the zoo, I'll tell you all why it's lies a cover up of where we all came from really. Plus if you give someone something to believe or look forward to they will obey you for longer or follow the path they want you to long enough for the purpose they require you to do something they want, like a child wanting sweets they will do everything you say untill you give them sweets but the idea of a god is to have you believe something they have no way of proving then you get nothing at the end like a child does because you are dead but have served the purpose the controller wanted you to through believing in god. The pieces of Eden controlled a genetically assigned neurological nerve ending in the back of the brain(which if you google it is true only they claim we don't know what it does and where it sends the signals to from our brains) this is what I believe because the people who came before us needed a fail safe, how would they control us if we didn't want to be controlled of our own free will. We as humans now would never create something with out a remote control, i.e you or the govournment wouldn't make a advanced high tech combat robot to kill other people in battle unless you had full control or a fail safe button incase it went wrong killing you and everyone else it's just not heard of so the people who came before was clued up on that also or is it just common sense. I feel we as a sole race of small numbers but the ability to reproduce faster than our makers got sick of being enslaved doing others dirty work and found out eventually how they controlled us, a big battle between us and our creators took place but the purpose of the battle was a destruction for our rebel leaders Adam & eve to steel or destroy the equipment that was being used to keep us under control and in there slavery. Not realising what the strange Artefacts did to a human in possession of it Adam & eve took them but later finding out such technology could never be wielded by a human or should never be in the hands of a human as it drove anyone in possession of them to go insane killing inocent people acting as a god before killing there self in the end. I believe these technological pieces are still here in the current year 2012 being guarded by our own secret civilisation deep underground in places like area 51 and having tests still being run on them as we still don't know how they work because I don't think they was ever made to be used with our DNA profile, somehow they only activate to the DNA profile of our creators which we will now never obtain as we made sure there was none left to control us rendering the human race being free from our own creators but destroying a very important race of people at the same time. The life story of us humans is always reacting before thinking of the consequence or future time line affects plus ignorance always takes its part in human brains. i.e its ok to create nuclear power to give us a infinite supply of energy but the ignorance is making something that can destroy the world by falling into the wrong hands or not thinking of the consequences of what it will do to our inviroment or planet or even our solar system. Everything as a cause and effect we just needed to realise this before our time it is now too late, from my point of view man kind is forever searching for something that will dominate us, put us in extinction or end our civilisation but it's a shame not all of us realise it will be our selves that's our end. Man was created by a man and man will die by a man. NOTHING IS TRUE, EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED, IT'S BETTER IN THE PROTECTION OF THE EARTH THAN TO BE IN THE HANDS OF ANY MAN. BELIEF IS HOW YOU PERCIEVE THINGS.(people will often tell you what they want you to hear or see). R.MASSEY
cool story bro.

ITS. A. GAME.

May 26, 12 at 3:27am
Rob2012

Nothing is true, everything is permitted but not by our Templar laws today, yes that's right people the Templars won the war between the assassins they are currently known today as our govournment you, me and everyone else in the entire world obeys them if you don't they know how to control you. Now ask your self why they can do that so easily?. No one has ever had a free will ever. The pieces of Eden are ancient artifacts of knowledge that taught our people ways of controlling a large society of people and I believe that, that knowledge was to set up a system for man kind i.e go to work for us, or gather the earths minerals to provide the controllers with more currency that others will desire or wish to acquire thus more power to control the people, this system is used today in 2012 and I also believe there to be no god and that the people who ever came before us cross bread there selves genetically through there advanced biological science,that died with them and we are experimenting the same thing today in biology labs it's just a matter of time before we reach that technological era. I believe they crossed there own DNA profile with the genes of an ape only because there reproduction was far too slow and life span was not long enough so instead they created slave humans to do there work while they concetrated on the more important things in life like we rely on robots now to do most of our work the only thing they did wrong was creating a new race that could eventually think for there selves and thrive to servive but robots can't yet! that's why apes resemble us in many ways(same number of limbs, climbing ability ect) but we don't have the same DNA line as the apes do due to only half of there DNA profile was used and may very well have died out over the years, and you really truly in your self believe we evolved from apes, if that was the case why don't apes and monkeys grow into humans in the zoo, I'll tell you all why it's lies a cover up of where we all came from really. Plus if you give someone something to believe or look forward to they will obey you for longer or follow the path they want you to long enough for the purpose they require you to do something they want, like a child wanting sweets they will do everything you say untill you give them sweets but the idea of a god is to have you believe something they have no way of proving then you get nothing at the end like a child does because you are dead but have served the purpose the controller wanted you to through believing in god. The pieces of Eden controlled a genetically assigned neurological nerve ending in the back of the brain(which if you google it is true only they claim we don't know what it does and where it sends the signals to from our brains) this is what I believe because the people who came before us needed a fail safe, how would they control us if we didn't want to be controlled of our own free will. We as humans now would never create something with out a remote control, i.e you or the govournment wouldn't make a advanced high tech combat robot to kill other people in battle unless you had full control or a fail safe button incase it went wrong killing you and everyone else it's just not heard of so the people who came before was clued up on that also or is it just common sense. I feel we as a sole race of small numbers but the ability to reproduce faster than our makers got sick of being enslaved doing others dirty work and found out eventually how they controlled us, a big battle between us and our creators took place but the purpose of the battle was a destruction for our rebel leaders Adam & eve to steel or destroy the equipment that was being used to keep us under control and in there slavery. Not realising what the strange Artefacts did to a human in possession of it Adam & eve took them but later finding out such technology could never be wielded by a human or should never be in the hands of a human as it drove anyone in possession of them to go insane killing inocent people acting as a god before killing there self in the end. I believe these technological pieces are still here in the current year 2012 being guarded by our own secret civilisation deep underground in places like area 51 and having tests still being run on them as we still don't know how they work because I don't think they was ever made to be used with our DNA profile, somehow they only activate to the DNA profile of our creators which we will now never obtain as we made sure there was none left to control us rendering the human race being free from our own creators but destroying a very important race of people at the same time. The life story of us humans is always reacting before thinking of the consequence or future time line affects plus ignorance always takes its part in human brains. i.e its ok to create nuclear power to give us a infinite supply of energy but the ignorance is making something that can destroy the world by falling into the wrong hands or not thinking of the consequences of what it will do to our inviroment or planet or even our solar system. Everything as a cause and effect we just needed to realise this before our time it is now too late, from my point of view man kind is forever searching for something that will dominate us, put us in extinction or end our civilisation but it's a shame not all of us realise it will be our selves that's our end. Man was created by a man and man will die by a man. NOTHING IS TRUE, EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED, IT'S BETTER IN THE PROTECTION OF THE EARTH THAN TO BE IN THE HANDS OF ANY MAN. BELIEF IS HOW YOU PERCIEVE THINGS.(people will often tell you what they want you to hear or see). R.MASSEY

Jan 09, 10 at 6:43am
Oogity_Boogity_Boo

Wow. You don't need a disclaimer after saying Hitler was a political genius. He was. He was a great public speaker and truth be told, a great leader. He was closer to world domination than anyone else in modern times, that's gotta count for something.

Anyway, the rumor was a female assassin in WWII (assassinating Hitler would be awesome), but I guess that idea isn't the main thing any more. The two other rumors are England around King Arthur's time and Feudal Japan.

Jan 07, 10 at 4:40pm
TrealSupaman

quote the undead dragon
hitler had it on ease for convincing germans because of the situation germans were and the language he spoke.
I'm sorry but to believe that Hitler coming to power had to do with the language he spoke is just wrong, I speak German and its no more convincing than English or French. Hitler came to power because he was charismatic, a great public speaker, and please don't take this out of context but he was a political genius. He was however crazy but is there is a thin line between crazy and genius.
*DISCLAIMER* I in no way support the actions or atrocities committed by Hitler, He did a lot of very bad things. I am not a Nazi nor do I in anyway support the movement. I am simple commenting on his rise to power.

Now...back on subject; Is there any speculation as to where and what time period the next game will take place?

Jan 01, 10 at 3:32am
Funnyguy194

And you treated people like they were retarded for saying it wrong. I'm pretty sure the developers don't care if a few people on Neoseeker think they are aliens. Ok? You are the only one who cares about it. So, keep your insulting comments to yourself.

Jan 01, 10 at 1:24am
the undead dragon

1. hitler come to power explanation- if u would open ur minds a little bit, u could hav realized that hitler was living through harsh times when hi fellow friends, family, neighbours and every other german was paying for the mistakes that they fathers did. also, hitler lived in GERMANY, and german language is the toughest, most convincing and harshest languages in the world. hitler had it on ease for convincing germans because of the situation germans were and the language he spoke. he didn't had to do much to make other germans to follow him, because other people like him wanted to reclaim what their fathers lost.

2. true, u can have ur own opinion, as long as it won't mislead people. when u were describing the first cicilization as aliens, u made the game sound less real than the developers wanted it to sound as.

Dec 28, 09 at 5:05am
Funnyguy194

I am simply stating that you, my friend, are being an ass. Not bitching you out. Oh and next time remember to not double post

Dec 28, 09 at 5:04am
CupsOfSauce

quote Funnyguy194
Who cares how they stated it? You don't have to bitch people out cause they said it wrong, they can say it however they want
Sharing your logic sir, so can I. And in turn would qualify as you "bitching" at me.