Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 22, 09 at 9:06pmthis is my name

What do YOU think happened to Mike? Do you have a theory that is TOTALY CRAZY or one that MAKES SENSE? Post it here. I want to know how YOU think Mike got here.

This is MY theory:
OK so Mike is mad at his history teacher for yelling at him for daydreaming. In his daydream, Mike found a new world where everyone liked him and he was popular. After he gets yelled at, Mike jumps out the (first story) window and runs off. He runs and runs and runs and runs until the scenery starts to fade away. He notieces everything turns white but keeps running. Suddenly, this big black shadow cat thing with a ponytail appears in front of Mike. Why are you here? No matter, I can imprison you even if you can't prompt the mayor to give me the book! says the cat thing. So now mike is in this strange world, in a black cage, wondering what the heck the cat thing was and watching colorless blimps go by. Then, the blimps suddenly all have color, but Mike has learned to be supprised at nothing. Then this tall thing with a childish smiley face smashes the cage and rescues him. He is then transported to a village where he sees MORE creepy cat things that aren't shadowy but keep asking what the heck happend to his ears. After time, however, he becomes popular and NEVER want to go back to college history class!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 08, 13 at 12:49pm
RainyPicnic

DO NOT READ:MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!
Okay, so Mike and Heather were siblings, right? So, they got in a car crash on their way home from a carnival. In the crash, the left side of Heather's face got burnt, shown as darkness in the game, and Mike was knocked into a coma. In the coma, Mike dreamt up the Raposa. 'Kay, done. BTW,I think he survived the coma, came out of it, whatevs. (_8^(l) just wanted to do that!

Oct 19, 12 at 2:00pm
campdraw

[quote=pokefan99|message:27286777]
I'd tell you the truth, but that'd be a major spoiler. Just play the sequel.
yea that was a suprise. just got done finishing second twice.cant beat the end of the 1st

Oct 06, 12 at 3:28pm
Gokuisa

They shouldve kept the old ending because it explains way more

Jun 11, 12 at 11:51am
Cheylouwho

mike be heathers brother in next chapter. Heather wanna be a Rapo again.

Jul 04, 11 at 4:59am
Kimonio

The Next Chapter explains it all.

And you need to start looking at the recent dates of topics before you post, Saphire.

Jul 01, 11 at 6:31pm
SaphireCoyote

i just think he was put there for the fun of it.

Oct 03, 10 at 1:37am
Mikemc_

You confusing D2L with the show Odyssey, me thinks

Oct 02, 10 at 1:53pm
wilfre

my theory i played and beat two simple: hes a human in a coma and you have too destroy ur world when wilfre comes back and tries to end the whole world when u destroy the world mike wakes up

Aug 20, 10 at 3:03pm
Brynna

My theory is that when he was in his

He was transported to their world. But when he woke up, he was back in his world.

Apr 11, 10 at 6:28pm
this is my name

I wrote that before I played the sequal... I wonder if they already had a plan for mike when they first put him in?