Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands » Matchmaking / Gun Trading Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Nov 16, 09 at 11:10amchaos

I've noticed quite a bit of threads where people will look for people to play with online, and noticed a good number of those threads usually go without replies, so hopefully this thread will help.

Make sure to post what platform you're playing on when you post.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 18, 14 at 1:20am
Volsy

i need help to achieve OP8 please. im currently stuck on OP6

PS3

Feb 24, 14 at 10:04pm
xTMGxpleaded5th

I'm on xbox and I'm currently playing my 48 hunter running mostly revolvers. My GT is my name and currently I am using a blue Dahl revolver at 689 damage 87.7 accuracy and 1.0 RoF with abput a second and a half reload with 3\5 on fast hands. Message me if you want to play or trade. I've got quite a few nice weapons around my level I'll trade for any better revolvers my level

Nov 05, 12 at 5:20am
deadpikachu314

breadworld i'm your guy. XBOX 360 2 blue items. just ring me up and i'll give ya whatch'a need.

Nov 04, 12 at 10:05am
Gavin

Can any one boost me I'm to low if a level to do any vault hunter missions. And I have level 50 loot that I can't use. So if you could boost me up that would be great!

Oct 05, 12 at 4:29am
Cthl22

Anyone interested in starting a new game with me? I'm looking to start a new Siren playthrough and would like to get 3 other people together to start afresh. If interested Pm or leave message here and we can trade names and stuff.
Playing on PS3.

Aug 19, 12 at 7:54am
ChrisPBaken

Only pussies use hacked guns. You guys are trash.

Aug 08, 12 at 4:46am
lochie

Does anyone know or can anyone hook me up with a hacked gun. Would really appreciate it.

Jul 31, 12 at 1:16pm
Thorfax94

[PC]

looking for a high lvl who could boost me some lvls... i used to play on the ps3 but its broken so since its summer sale on Steam i bought it on the pc...

im a siren so any nice SMS (elemental if possible, the hellfire would be awesome ^^) better than mine is welcome :3

May 23, 12 at 11:46am
BURD

So I recently started playing again. I play on Xbox and this time I have an internet connection and would like to find some people that want to play on a regular basis. I never did complete any of the DLC so I am playing through that now working on the Robo revolution. I have a level 34 siren and just started a level 1 hunter. I haven't dabbled in the modded item every nor do I think I want to but don't mind if you do but please nothing that makes the game freeze or is just godly strong as I feel it will take away the fun of the challenge. If there is anyone interested just message me on Xbox live, my id is VvBangURDeadvV

May 18, 12 at 10:26am
Mavric 250

GT-Mavric 250 (xbox 360)

Looking for modded wepons and modded shields. I have 2 pearl wepons. (I don't really see whats so great about them)