Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands » Requests, Feedback & Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 09 at 3:01pmchaos

Hey everyone!

You all already know what this thread is for. If you have any comments, complaints, anything that you want to see in the forum, don't hesitate to post it here. Odds are you'll get it if you post it.

First thing I thought about was a header and footer contest, obviously. The forum needs something to make it stand out. Kind of undecided if we should use judges for it, or just have everyone vote for their favorite header/footer, then just tally up the votes. What do you guys think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 12 at 2:03pm
adamgetsbsd

yeh i have a suggestion, how about fix the damn game. loved this game but encountered bunker and he just glitched and wouldnt die. this just ruined the game for me as i spent so long doing that mission just to do the whole damn thing again. seriously a glitch that big do monkeys check the games for glitches or something.

May 09, 10 at 4:43pm
Existence

So, no one has been able to contact him yet?

May 09, 10 at 3:49pm
Shadow of Death

^Yep, that was pretty much it. Guy still hasn't logged into neo since March 21st I'm guessing.

Something big must have happened....

May 09, 10 at 1:34pm
Nagare

I'm going to assume him not logging in for two months resulted in demotion, not his choice.

May 09, 10 at 1:06pm
Existence

What the hell, when did chaos demote?

Apr 07, 10 at 5:02pm
George2

I was gonna ask what the hell does the Header and Footer have to do with the game, I haven't completed it yet but so irrelevant.

Mar 06, 10 at 4:22am
Nagare

I rage at lame header due to raffle :/

Math jokes are not fun unless they relate to graphs. Holy shift look at the asymptote on that mother function!

Jan 24, 10 at 2:59pm
Dally940

How do you using borderlands on pc copy your saved profile/data form one computer to another and where is it located.

Dec 22, 09 at 7:39pm
DaveyPoshboy

Hey guys, I know you could say it's silly coming into it's own forum and asking this but:

Is this game worth it?

edit - no worries, seen the thread, seen videos and played a few minutes of it round a mates. x

Dec 20, 09 at 3:04am
Ajax

quote chaos
I don't know, to be honest. Merging could would if they can do it. I've known that the forum for Zombie Island was there, just not sure why since it's DLC - if Zombie Island got it's own forum, why didn't Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, etc. for Fallout 3? Wouldn't see a point in adding it as a subforum. I can also just link to the forum at the top of the page.
No sub-forum because I already had a Thread created for the DLC. + The forum was on it's way out. Because PS3 got the DLC MUCH later than everyone else, a lot of people lost interest before the DLC was even close to being released.