Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tekken 6 » tekkken 6 for ps2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 07, 09 at 8:28amshionvalentine

will tekkken 6 come out in ps2..?i have been waiting 4 years for tekkken 6 to come out in ps2 but...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 10, 10 at 1:02pm
kesi

Even if u wanna get it rather get a ps3 or xbox360. Tekken 6 is on em too. thats if u hav a good tv : )

And no it didnt come out on ps2, seems it wont and sorry to disappoint u but i dont see a way for it to do.

Nov 10, 09 at 12:46am
shionvalentine

Thanks for the info..:-)

Nov 09, 09 at 10:36am
Terranigma Fan

Ha ha many times it is not as easy as asking your mum to buy you one. There are many whose mums will not just fork out 200 dollars for a psp.

Unfortunately tekken 6 will not be coming out on the ps2. Only the xbox 360,psp,ps3 and at the arcade If you are really dying to play tekken you will have to find out a way to get one of those consoles. Hey it's christmas soon

Nov 09, 09 at 10:35am
sucksss

u stuck at ps2 for 4 years??..i think its impossible that tekken6 come out for ps2 system,but i heard it will come out for psp this november,i think thats ur only choice for playing tekken 6 since ps3 is very expensive ( for you maybe? )

Nov 09, 09 at 10:29am
kazuya123

Man,,,can't you just buy a psp?? that thing is cheap nowadays..there is no way tekken 6 come out for ps2..ask ur mom to buy 1

Nov 07, 09 at 8:28am
shionvalentine

will tekkken 6 come out in ps2..?i have been waiting 4 years for tekkken 6 to come out in ps2 but...