Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » RuneScape » Introduction Thread VIII » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Remember GUESTS, to read the RULES.
Please don't double post, flame/spam, post scams or things related to macros around here.

If you are found posting any scam, you WILL be banned without exception.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 04, 09 at 2:15pmACY3

Introduction Thread
Welcome to the RuneScape forum!

Welcome to Neoseeker all yee new members, and in particular, welcome to the Runescape forum. You have reached the Introduction thread, where you can present yourself to existing members allowing us to get to know you, and welcome you into our community. We are all a bunch of happy, if not slightly mad, gamers that will enjoy your company here on the forum.

Detailling your name, age and where you live are the basic ways to introduce yourself, but feel free to post what you want about yourself, including character name, level and how long you have been playing.

Everyone here hopes you have a great time, and enjoy being a part of the forum. Have fun!

Archive:
  • III
  • IV
  • V
  • VI
  • VII
  • Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 10, 13 at 11:49pm
    Swagmasterchee

hmmmm....

Not sure if anyone knows me but I am the first F2P to achieve 200M in a single stat (firemaking)

If you do not know the name, look him up

Fine, fine, my rsn is Expert1212

I hardly go on anymore, but I do every now and then for updates at least. So if you manage to catch me in game, hollow back at me and maybe we can chat or grind.

Sep 10, 13 at 10:12am
    xxalchxx

hey, Im Tim...
    in game im Lassar Cook... ive played for 9 years and its the first time one this site and blogging hope to make it fun to anyone who reads my blogs... pm me if your bored or if you just wanna talk i have 3 dogs i have 2 pit bulls and a Alaskan spits my bull dogs are rebel and patriot.. and my Alaskan spits is daisy.. i am acually sitting in class making this so its not going to be my best introduction but it will work.. but ill start uploading stuff to here to let you know more about me..

Aug 29, 13 at 12:00pm
    JD2004

quote Gribbz
    When?? I don't remember that lol
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2410/t1305333-party-hat-related-question/

Aug 29, 13 at 4:10am
    Gribbz

When?? I don't remember that lol

Aug 23, 13 at 12:24pm
    JD2004

quote Gribbz
    quote JD2004
    Ah ok
    Hi m8
    Josh - the guy who recommended me to sell my Red Partyhat. Hi.

Aug 17, 13 at 1:24pm
    Gribbz

quote JD2004
    Ah ok
    Hi m8

Aug 14, 13 at 2:10pm
    Bob Le Panda

Hi I'm edgers

Aug 14, 13 at 8:36am
    JD2004

Ah ok

Aug 14, 13 at 7:59am
    Mike65707

quote JD2004
    quote JD2004
    Hello everyone.
    Haven't been active here in like 6 years or something... wonder if anyone still remembers me...
    Anyway after successfully detoxing myself from RS for 3 years after the RS3 update decided to give it a spin again.
    How is everyone?
    Let me guess... wrong thread?
    Nah it's just NeoRS isn't what it used to be. Most have stuck to in-game and skype and stuff for communication and barely check back here.

Jul 29, 13 at 1:53pm
    Gribbz

quote Stainless
    Hey guys, I was here a couple of years ago and randomly decided to give the game another go last night. It's nice to still see a bunch of familiar names!
    Wat, wheres miamifan these days