Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ashes Cricket 2009 » we waited and waited... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 31, 10 at 4:38pm
Smitdog07

Best cricket game i'm ashamed to say is still Shane Warne Cricket 99. Spinning the ball off the pitch and hitting middle stump and blocking the ball for 6 over the keepers head were definite highlights. In recent times had to be EA sports Cricket 07. You had a choice of touring nearly every country that played cricket and you could do a county season or a sheffield shield season.

I can't remember who does the Ricky Ponting/Ashes series but it wears thin pretty quickly once you learn how to time sixes properly.

Nov 06, 09 at 3:02am
r9frk

they needed something that felt like a game of cricket. im giving up as it's the year 2009 and not a single cricket game has felt good. fielding is non existant, bowling is boring and pre determined, and battibg is more dull than my brothers girlfriend. im happy to say in 10 years time they still will not of gotten a cricket game right, and thus never buying into the months and months of anticipation. get it right cos we are all laughing at wat a terrible game you have made. again

Nov 05, 09 at 3:53pm
Hell Fire

I got bored pretty quickely. There's not really a purpose. Beating the ashes one and you've done just about everything. They needed a season mode.

Nov 03, 09 at 10:13pm
ma04hew

Neither am I... got better games like - Forza 3, CoD: MW2 (preorder) + others.

Nov 03, 09 at 5:44am
aussie_tim

we waited and waited for a new cricket game...but after a few months is anyone playing this shit anymore? i kno im not