Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » SpongeBob SquarePants: The Yellow Avenger » How do you get the Anchor Key at Rock Bottom? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 14, 13 at 9:09am
Kieal

I have got passed the gate but the key wasn't there any tips on why.

Aug 16, 12 at 2:48pm
spongegirl

Hi Rachel! I can't get the key at the anchor too! I've been stuck on that part for quite some time now. You have to go straight (to the conveyor belts) and try to hit the target while avoiding the spiky things in front of it... hope that helps! I can't get it so good luck!

Nov 02, 09 at 10:02pm
rachelann95

Hey Guys!

This is Rachel, and I'm just wondering how do you get the Anchor Key at Rock Bottom? I climb the anchor, but I can't get the key since there is a gate blocking it, and I can't get to the other side. If somebody can take pictures to show me the directions to how I can get the key, that would be great! Thanks, and have a great day or night! Take care!

By the way it's the only key that I need so I can give them to the Flying Dutchman.