Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands » maxed out artifacts » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 27, 09 at 4:52pmPhatty

is there a limit to how many you can apply? i'm roland and my scorpio turret has a lvl 2 corrosive bolt and i've got a third corrosive artifact but it wont let me use it. it doesn't look like i'm level restricted or anything. and i cant find a guide with the answer so i figured i'd ask everybody

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 03, 12 at 1:58am
DestiniesFool

They all max out at 6. (corrosive FTW)

Sep 02, 12 at 5:08am
Hiturkid

I am at level 58 of playthrough two. The game will not let me use a more powerfull artifact on incendiary or on corrosive. I am maxed out and it looks like I'm going to stay thatway, unless someone knows of a way I can lighten my inventory.

Dec 18, 09 at 12:42am
cabinover

Right now all of mine are at 6. I might experiment and change them to 10 and see what happens. Of course I'll have to change my level from 65000 to 50 so my Jesuswing doesn't hit 99999 damage anymore.

Dec 16, 09 at 6:30pm
Unspoken55

Was wondering why a artifact that I had was not working. Thanks for this info.

Oct 29, 09 at 10:29pm
Bread Effect

I was on the official forum a couple days ago, and apparently someone found a level 7 Shock Artifact and was selling it because he already had a level 7.

I'm at level 4 for about 3 things right now. Still going through the Badlands on my second playthrough. Hopefully I can get a level 6 for all of the artifacts by the end.

Oct 29, 09 at 8:46pm
MasterOfBlades

Not bad for a 26. I didnt Corrisive 3 till I hit 35. ><

Im almost done with 2nd playthrough. At LV 47(almost 48). I only need the Ding!Champ trophy. XD

Oct 29, 09 at 8:41pm
Phatty

what playthrough are you on blades? i'm on my first one, lv 26 i believe and i cant get my scorpio over lv2 corrosive and ive got two corrosive artifacts.. damnit

Oct 29, 09 at 8:08pm
MasterOfBlades

I have Corrisive at LV 5. Kills everything.

Oct 28, 09 at 3:18pm
MrRandomletters

They don't cap them, it's more that the artifacts themselves are certain levels, I think. The only way to progress is to find a higher level artifact, and that's why sometimes one won't work, because you already have that level of the ability. At least, this is what I've come to think about it.

Oct 27, 09 at 5:38pm
Megas MkII

I don't think they do, or at least I'm not sure if they do, but it would make sense to put a limit on it at some point. After all, if you become too reliant on your power, you turn into a one trick pony. It'd make the game too easy, and if it's too easy, it's not as much fun.