Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron » Demo Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 04, 11 at 11:18am
Justinthesupernova

The game has awesome weapons... ok here is what I reccomend you have for this game: chain gun ,fusion blaster ,jump pack ,level 1 health(I think) ,level 3 capture speed

Jun 03, 11 at 10:58pm
Justinthesupernova

I played the demo. It was o.k.,it was really easy....Sadly it is not online....It has a limited amount of things and is short.................[b]I played the demo. It was o.k.,it was really easy....Sadly it is not online....It has a limited amount of things and is short.................
......overall it is o.k..

Oct 26, 09 at 6:02am
Machienzo

Played the demo, and it was decent. I like the combat system, but it is still a little fiddly like Renegade Squadron. It's a lot more hectic, and almost impossible for me to capture every command post. Lock on makes it ridiculousness easy. The fighting with Jedi is also awkward, as you have to get in to point blank range for the attacks to land properly. I still hate how the rolling to sides, is piss weak in comparison to Battlefront 2.