Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bakugan: Battle Brawlers » DO NOT BUY THE GAME NOT WOTH IT READ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 25, 09 at 1:54amZ cxc gtr856900-098[

I got the game and sevein Hours later BAM I bet it It was so easy I got my for ds so i woud rekkamind try geting it for wii.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 15, 13 at 10:25pm
0blivion8878

I found it pretty good animations were great I appreciate specific animation for using Ability Card specific for bakugan but leaving aside Pyrus Darkus and Haos the colors on Leonidas were pretty shitty guess they assumed most plasyers play darkus pyrus and haos but for the amount of work put into it for all the different battle styles I cant complain
overall awesome but double imput cards made it too easy and i dont like the idea *spoilers ahead*Omega Leonidas cant rise all stats to 5*spoilers end*and Runo is way too trolly with her reverse card but it was the only challenge I had and I done it perfect with like |=><==========|
but it was an awesome experience and I done it with all 6 attributes

Nov 23, 11 at 11:54am
poke dude51

i rock at this game! its just a little short

Jan 12, 10 at 12:32am
The conduitfreak

This game rules so stop dissing it

----------------- -------------------------------- --------------------------------- -------------------- -----
Call of duty modern warfare reflex fc:2996-2346-2281
The conduit fc:1505 5207 5671

Dec 31, 09 at 9:32pm
crimson ace

the wii one is a lot harder. but it aint worth 50 bucks. plus the ds one comes with naga.

Dec 29, 09 at 2:31am
The conduitfreak

i got it and i like it so much it is really fun...even after u beat the game there is still stuff to do

Nov 01, 09 at 2:58pm
Stevemeister

quote Mr Blackwing
Atlus is bad for that, they will make one that is truly worth it and then they make ones' like this. The did the same the B-Damon game when it came out. They should have Season 1 and 2 and it put together for this game!!!!
They started making the game long before Season 2 came out.

---

quote ddddaaaaa3c
IT is not woth it for wii ether So DO NOT BUY IT:
You gotta give them credit for the first game. If you had to finish a great video game for 5+ different game systems, would you be able to have a super long, intense story-line? Think of all the crap that goes into making these games. Do you have any idea of all the work needed to make the basic functions of the game work? They have to make the music, all the sound effects, the 3-D animations, and then the basic motor skills of the characters. Then, they have to test it for bugs, then, if there are bugs, they have to fix them, which can be a pain in the you-know-what. Think twice before criticizing the first installment of a game.

Nov 01, 09 at 1:26pm
Mr Blackwing

Atlus is bad for that, they will make one that is truly worth it and then they make ones' like this. The did the same the B-Damon game when it came out. They should have Season 1 and 2 and it put together for this game!!!!

Oct 28, 09 at 12:14am
pokemonman53

i also beat the game now im a bakugan emperor in the game my stats are 50 wins 0 losses and number 1 in the world!

Oct 25, 09 at 1:59am
ddddaaaaa3c

IT is not woth it for wii ether So DO NOT BUY IT:

Oct 25, 09 at 1:54am
Z cxc gtr856900-098[

I got the game and sevein Hours later BAM I bet it It was so easy I got my for ds so i woud rekkamind try geting it for wii.