Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Demon's Souls » Help Requests » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 23, 09 at 8:40pmMasterSkull

Hey guys I'm willing to help anyone in demon souls that needs it in NG++ or if you just started. If you want my help i need your soul level info,PSN and if you have AIM that helps make things way easier. My PSN is KingJoker207 that also goes for my AIM name.

My main is a 150 Knight currently in NG++ i also have a alt and shes a level 80 Royal. I don't mind making a new character if your lower level so it's cool. I'm pretty much on all the time so it shouldn't be to hard to contact me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 01, 14 at 12:37am
jomoh71

quote PSN: Lord_Vandemon|message:37304878
Hey I need a little help on getting the last few pures that I haven't had any luck on getting.
SL: 139
I'm missing
- Bladestone
- Mercury
- Marrow
- Darkmoon
- Moonlight
- Bladestone Need to have world 4 in Pure Black tendency and then farm. See under Bladestone request to see how to get it.
- Mercury This is a guaranteed drop, as it is a treasure in 5-3
- Marrow This is a guaranteed drop, as it is a treasure in 5-3
- Darkmoon rystal lizard drop in 4-3. Put world towards dark to increase quality of drops. You have 4 chances per lizard to get this, a total of 8 per playthrough
- Moonlight Crystal lizard drop in 3-2 and 3-3. Put world towards dark to increase quality of drops. You have 4 chances per lizard to get this

As you request stones that are treasure, I dont really see that you have tried that hard to get any of these drops. Come back when you have farmed bladestone for 50 hours or so.

Aug 31, 14 at 10:02pm
PSN: Lord_Vandemon

Hey I need a little help on getting the last few pures that I haven't had any luck on getting.
SL: 139
I'm missing
- Bladestone
- Mercury
- Marrow
- Darkmoon
- Moonlight

Jun 27, 13 at 9:47pm
Tussock

Looking for anyone who has Friend's ring and a pure bladestone to trade last 2 items i need for platinum. happy to trade just about anything in return. i have Foe ring, happy to temp trade for achie.

PSN Tussock.
i'm in New Zealand so not sure what servers i come under. i think i fall under US

Jun 26, 13 at 1:43am
LilSicko

could do with a soul sucker for a buddy for few lvls if anyone wants? im lvl 50 was 110 taking to long invading then throwing my self off a cliff lol
tryed invading & standing around waitin for a soul sucker spell but meh never came kinda underrated spell

PSN DementedSicko

Jun 22, 13 at 9:32am
Sava Stojanov

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg146/ssjets88/WP_20130622_004_zps03813b0f.jpg
what does this symbol or sigil mean? Does is belong to a demon?

May 08, 13 at 5:38pm
Fenixx

Old school player coming back to finish trophies. Can anyone let me borrow or give me the unique weapons Meat Cleaver and Blueblood?

Lvl 152 NG+ I think.

Apr 14, 13 at 6:36pm
Master Of Mojo

well i can already tell i'm gonna suck at this game. can't even make it to the end of the first level without dying 944449548589489 times. i usually roll solo on any game but i may want to utilize the online aspect of this one lol. i don't even understand how it works though. so any advice for a new member to the forum would be awesome! thanks

Apr 12, 13 at 7:55am
ibewhipped

SL 120 , if anyone needs help just add me up

Psn: ibwhipped

Feb 04, 13 at 12:25am
jomoh71

quote josmfred
I need help, I am a level 71 royalty and need help with 1-4 ign: josmfredisme
i can give items
ty
USA server
I can be available for help. PSN jomoh71