Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Demon's Souls » Help Requests » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Oct 23, 09 at 8:40pmMasterSkull

Hey guys I'm willing to help anyone in demon souls that needs it in NG++ or if you just started. If you want my help i need your soul level info,PSN and if you have AIM that helps make things way easier. My PSN is KingJoker207 that also goes for my AIM name.

My main is a 150 Knight currently in NG++ i also have a alt and shes a level 80 Royal. I don't mind making a new character if your lower level so it's cool. I'm pretty much on all the time so it shouldn't be to hard to contact me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 24, 16 at 1:12pm
sagax24

Need some black phantoms to invade me and get faster pure white character. Also:
- 6 Chunk of Marrowstone
- 1 Pure Moonlightstone
- 1 Chunk of Cloudstone

SL 166, how do I check which server Im in?
PSN: SagaX24

Jun 24, 16 at 1:08pm
sagax24

quote DARK4291
Need help with Flamelurker. My first time on Demon's Soul's but have played and know a few tricks please
As soon as you enter the fog, to your left in the corner theres a huge bone. Take FlameMonkey to that corner and evade your way out and go to the other side of the bone. If you did it right, FlameMonkey will be trapped there. Use Spears or weapons with that range of attack. If it gets out just lure it again into the corner.

Apr 22, 16 at 8:02am
ntrbng89

Would like to co op flamelurker. Demon Souls First time playthrough. was lucky to co op flamelurker 1 time. got to last hit and he aoe spam..... lvl 41 soul knight, end 29 str 28 purple flame shield flame ring quality uchigatana+3 brushwood set/ leather armor ring of great strength.
character has full mobility. I'm on American servers psn is pidoodles. currently outside of foggate.

Feb 27, 16 at 9:54am
Fl3Sh

Hey I need some help with trying to get pure white tendency in the valley of defilement, I've killed all the bosses and it looks like just a blink of a way to pure white I'm trying to get the spear, anyone wanna help? I'm soul level 57 and my psn name is Fl3Sh_3AtlnG_JAM

Jan 29, 16 at 5:39pm
Hb1211

If anyone is available for assistance I could use help in multiple areas
Psn headbang1211, us servers SL 52

Jan 27, 16 at 11:43am
DARK4291

Need help with Flamelurker. My first time on Demon's Soul's but have played and know a few tricks please

May 25, 15 at 8:15am
guyD

Hey, just looking for somebody to play with. pvp, assisstence, anything would do. Im doing armor spider in NG+ right now, wanderer soul level 68. I feel like helping and getting help from others.
I also have a new lower level character in NG, which I dont remamber the SL or class for, right now.
PSN: Guy-Danino
Every one are welcome!

May 01, 15 at 4:19pm
jomoh71

Add me and i see what i can do. You can kill the first manater by shootibg arrows through the fog door before entering the boss fight

Apr 20, 15 at 10:19am
WilburrTodde

Hey guys. Anybody available to help me with Maneater? Ive been stuck for about a week. I'm SL 55 and my PSN is WilburrTodde89. Any takers?

Sep 01, 14 at 12:37am
jomoh71

quote PSN: Lord_Vandemon|message:37304878
Hey I need a little help on getting the last few pures that I haven't had any luck on getting.
SL: 139
I'm missing
- Bladestone
- Mercury
- Marrow
- Darkmoon
- Moonlight
- Bladestone Need to have world 4 in Pure Black tendency and then farm. See under Bladestone request to see how to get it.
- Mercury This is a guaranteed drop, as it is a treasure in 5-3
- Marrow This is a guaranteed drop, as it is a treasure in 5-3
- Darkmoon rystal lizard drop in 4-3. Put world towards dark to increase quality of drops. You have 4 chances per lizard to get this, a total of 8 per playthrough
- Moonlight Crystal lizard drop in 3-2 and 3-3. Put world towards dark to increase quality of drops. You have 4 chances per lizard to get this

As you request stones that are treasure, I dont really see that you have tried that hard to get any of these drops. Come back when you have farmed bladestone for 50 hours or so.