Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Demon's Souls » P2P Item Market » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 11, 09 at 11:10pmProvince

Player/Player Item Market

Quite annoyingly, there is no sell back feature in this game. Everything you gather will sit under Stockpile Tom's arse for the entire duration of the game. So here's something you can do.

Extra weapons, ore, herbs, anything you want to sell post here & what you'd be willing to trade for. Looking for another chunk of that hard to find moonstone? Request it, then someone will post in response with what they would like. Discuss, haggle, arrange some way to trade (You may need someone elses help to get it to them due to level difference) and do it. Below will be a list of items currently in demand & for whom & what.

Also, for trophy purposes if you'd be willing to share your weapons to allow other players to gain the trophies then list them. For example I have a weapon that will gain you the trophy for a Max Quality Weapon, I simply drop it, you pick it up, wait, gain the trophy, then RETURN it and leave.

Current Listing:

Requestor (Sell or Buy)-Item-Price

Lupin the Third (Buying) - Talisman of Beasts - Unspecified
Kik36 (Buying) - Spiderstone matierials - Unspecified

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 06, 14 at 10:01am
Viper21G

Yep. Servers are still up.

Mar 26, 14 at 7:28am
VampireWicked

The servers are still running ????

Mar 02, 14 at 11:14pm
Viper21G

Pure black world tendency plus Large Sword of Searching. Not sure if that does anything to what drops or if it just increases the chance of something dropping, but either way still no luck.

Mar 02, 14 at 1:05pm
jomoh71

Do you have pure black world tendency? Otherwise it will never drop.

Mar 02, 14 at 12:14pm
Viper21G

I don't know if anyone checks these anymore, but if kind soul could provide me with a pure bladestone, you would be my hero forever. I'm trying to get the platinum trophy before Dark Souls 2 comes out and the bladestone trophy is the only thing standing in my way. I must have killed those stupid katana skeletons a thousand times and still no drop. If someone could help me out, I'd really, really appreciate it. Just name your price.

PSN: kettch_22
Region: NA
SL: 224

Thanks!

Nov 08, 13 at 8:21pm
Xeros the Slayer

I really doubt I'm gonna see a response, but if anyone's got 10 Chunk and 1 Pure Greystone and 2 Chunks of Dragonstone and I'd appreciate it if anyone had any to offer. Been grinding all day for the damn things with Sword of Searching.

Anyway, PSN is Cybylt and I'm SL 63.

Jul 02, 13 at 10:31pm
Tussock

i have a Pure Bladestone to trade / give away cause i know how shit the farming is.

SL 307.
PSN: Tussock

send invites and lets go

Jun 27, 13 at 9:52pm
Tussock

Looking for anyone who has Friend's ring and a pure bladestone to trade last 2 items i need for platinum. happy to trade just about anything in return. i have Foe ring, happy to temp trade for achie.

PSN Tussock.
i'm in New Zealand so not sure what servers i come under. i think i fall under US=

May 29, 13 at 2:00pm
Zer0dashadow

PSN: Zer0dashadow
Server:US
SL: 111
Need: Pure darkmoonstone
Trade for: Any rare ore

Feb 02, 12 at 9:33pm
YoshizawaMasaki

Hello everyone, I'm SL 357 still can't find some materials (EU server).
I need:
- 1 pure bladestone
- 3 chunks of mercurystone
- 2 chunks of marrowstone
- 2 pure moonlightstone

Is anyone up for a trade? I don't know what to offer, weapons or souls if you want, just tell me what you need, please.

(Again, SL 357 EU server)