Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 » General questions for a PES nooby » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 07, 12 at 3:41am
Spontex

You can play against people via WI-FI and get to edit players... The same old same old... Oh yeah and the socccer players can be Mii's too...

Feb 08, 10 at 8:56pm
Hoppyfred

Wow. This forum is even more dead than the PSP section.

*cry*

Anyway, PES 2010 Wii seems to get decent reviews, so good luck with that.

Nov 24, 09 at 7:09am
Kaka 1995

quote Pinilla
1. the biggest improvement over PES 2009 is the option to download squad updates.
2. game modes include master league (same as manager mode, but a decent one when compared to FIFA), UEFA Champions league, online matches, champions road...
3. yes, you can edit your teams and players
4. I think I've already answered that question
Thank you-ive pre ordered the game and have now converted into a pes fan- and after fifa 10 on wii, there will be plenty more to join me

Nov 19, 09 at 8:41pm
Pinilla

1. the biggest improvement over PES 2009 is the option to download squad updates.
2. game modes include master league (same as manager mode, but a decent one when compared to FIFA), UEFA Champions league, online matches, champions road...
3. yes, you can edit your teams and players
4. I think I've already answered that question

Oct 09, 09 at 4:36am
Kaka 1995

Hi i am a new PES fan- long story short, i bought fifa 10 on wii (the only console i now have, used to have fifa 09 on ps2) and it is horrible. So i am now a fan of PES.

Anyway, i would just like to know a few things, question for PES 2010 (wii specific)

1. What are the new improvements for 2010?
2. What are all the games modes that have been announced so far (for wii)?
3. Will there be "creation zone"?
4. What is Master League mode? eg. Is it like fifa's manager mode with transfers, multiple seasons etc? If not is there a mode like that?

Thank you.