Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy IX » FFIX Intro & Pic Thread v.8.0 <_> » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Oct 08, 09 at 8:54pmNeomancer Mike

New to the Final Fantasy IX forum? Post an introduction right here, and perhaps even the optional picture of yourself. Or you can sit back, laugh at our pictures, comment on them, and flip through the archives of infinite needless posts in the other threads.

Could somebody else post the links? I have to bounce, but I really wanted to post. Forgive me Kelly! <3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 29, 14 at 2:40pm
Lovedove

Nah, I'm just being honest. ;D

I think the picture is so small because the picture was taken with TWINTEN 's camera, and it was an older model. XD

Sep 23, 14 at 10:49am
The Perfect Skies

Lovedove You are too kind! <3 It was lovely meeting you

Sep 23, 14 at 10:12am
Lovedove

I don't think I have posted these photos before, so I will now! ^__^ Here is proof that I met The Perfect Skies and TWINTEN

Everyone should aspire to meet The Perfect Skies! He is absolutely pleasant to be with, and as you can tell from the picture above, he is hilarious! XD

Here are my Dutch twins! I'm not sure why the photo is so small compared to the rest of them. O-o

Apr 15, 13 at 3:22am
The Perfect Skies

quote Lovedove
Wow, was it really that long ago that I added you? It doesn't seem like that much time has passed. XD!!
Time flies when you're having fun! ;D

Apr 05, 13 at 8:16pm
Lovedove

Wow, was it really that long ago that I added you? It doesn't seem like that much time has passed. XD!!

Dec 11, 12 at 2:02pm
The Perfect Skies

Awesome! Anyone else feel free to add me

Dec 10, 12 at 3:25pm
Lovedove

Okay, don't know when I will log on next, but I will add you! =D My avatar is currently Claire. ;D

Dec 09, 12 at 11:00am
The Perfect Skies

I'm TheKadderz, just sent you a request!

Dec 08, 12 at 2:14pm
Lovedove

I forgot that I made everything in my profile private. XD My PSN name is kelly_annie. =) What's yours?

Dec 08, 12 at 3:05am
The Perfect Skies

It would help if you told me your psn! Haha