Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Asus Maximus III Formula Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 08, 10 at 4:16pm
Zertz

Try the drivers on ASUS' website

Download the audio driver (under Audio) and the X-Fi (under Utilities)

Mar 08, 10 at 12:54pm
The beaten one

Hello,

how did u get the X-FI soundcard working under Windows 7?
I have Windows 7 64-Bit running and the driver and software from the driver CD won´t install on it. Getting the error no hardware was found on system. The Card is plugged in the black slot above the graphics card an lights up blue at system start.

Currently I am running the soundcard with the Windows 7 generic HD Audio Driver Windows installs on firstboot.

I would very much appreciate your help on this matter, for I have already searched the internet for solutions to this problem and spent almost 30 hours with no result so far.

Thank you.

Oct 08, 09 at 8:49am
kspiess

This P55 powered motherboard for Core i5 and i7 processors is ASUS' latest top-end Republic of Gamers board with a promising feature set and performance.