Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology » How to Beat Widdershin » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 21, 10 at 7:39am
Private427

I beat widdershin with my level 58 swordsman and i took lloyd which is level 54 , stahn level 40 and a priest at level 57.My equipments are the radiant artifacts and they are a big help.

Mar 22, 10 at 8:26am
ravenous004

Can I beat Widdershin with my thief lvl.50 with a Swordsman, Hunter and a Priest in my party?

Mar 12, 10 at 1:11pm
ND3Elite

That all depends on your difficulty level.I beat him solo with my LVL 250 MK on Very Hard with all Very Green Items Euipped.Since your a priest though make sure to bring Melee characters(Unless your casting speed is extremely high) so you will not get staggered out of casting.Also make sure to fully stock up on healing items since his sword attack is somewhat like Rieds Aurora Wall Hi-Ougi and is impossible dodge since it literally covers the entire screen.Either way good luck

Feb 21, 10 at 9:47pm
ra82064

take a swordsman and a warrior because they have a lot of good artes and their sacred artes are a sure hit and take a priest for healing and bring lots of gels and life bottles if that doesn't help you need to train more and wear equipment that boosts p.defense and m.defense also keep black onyx as your accessory you will need all the hp you can get because he is STRONG!!!!

Sep 29, 09 at 6:16am
Princess_Xena

I'm a mage level 48. my equipments are: miter/angel halo (what do you think the best?), ancient robe,warlock boots, and Black Onyx. How can i beat Widdershin? And who should i bring. Last time i bring is, Naomi, Mustafa and Segal. (it didn't work though..) And, what equipments should i wear? DO i need more level?