Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Infinite Undiscovery » Turn 11,000 Fol into 73,000 In Minutes » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 16, 11 at 8:30pm
allYOUcard18

By th beard of Zeus it works

Sep 18, 09 at 9:15pm
HilaryDuffGta

I noticed this the other day when i was selling things and thought i would try something and it works....First off save up about 11,000 fol and some change..I think the amount comes 11,300 but dont quote me on it..But once you finish the castle area and it asks you who you want in your party take edward and whoever else you want to use..I suggest whoever you want to knock out the 5 point achievements for with the cooking and all that stuff..Go back to that first town that you took aya too and buy 98 things of sheep hide and use them to make smiley charms and you should be able make 49 of them now walk back into town (i suggest making them right outside of town) and go into the general store and sell them for a profit of 73,700..

enjoy