Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock » Guitar Hero III not work on my vista Laptop » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 07, 09 at 12:11pm
Too Lazy to login

quote guitarrokerz
k so i have met all the requierments for guitar hero III for pc (i have intel, a good memory card, enough hard drive, and enough ram) but after i install the game and try to play it it goes to fullscrean screan flashes black then goes to my desktop and says that it doesnt work because of a program

Can anyone please get me a list of programs i nead to get/get rid of/turn off for Guitar Hero III for PC to work

because Vista Laptops SUCK!! they can't play shit unless it SAYS "works with vista." trust me I have a vista laptop. the only thing I play on it is the first 4 (classic) DooM games. Cuz it doesn't lag....unless I use like insane gore mods.

Sep 17, 09 at 1:10am
guitarrokerz

k so i have met all the requierments for guitar hero III for pc (i have intel, a good memory card, enough hard drive, and enough ram) but after i install the game and try to play it it goes to fullscrean screan flashes black then goes to my desktop and says that it doesnt work because of a program

Can anyone please get me a list of programs i nead to get/get rid of/turn off for Guitar Hero III for PC to work