Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resident Evil 5 » resident evil 5 error upn launching pls help » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 14, 09 at 4:23pmsuper92

downloaded the benchmark, installed it, and when i try to launch it it gives me an error shown in the pic below
p.s. i have the newest red faction , and section 8 games they run perfectly normal on highest settings... my video card is ati radeon 4600 series v9.9
O/S win xp pro, sp3
image :

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 30, 13 at 9:45pm
rstariyal

i was also facing the same problem.
problem is solved now( 100% working)

1. go to c:\windows\system32
2. make sure you have xlive.dll (if not download it)
3. rename it to xlivestart.dll
4. now run game
it may show " xlive.dll" not found
5. Now install xlive (you should have in RE5 redist or Redistributables, if not download it)
6. Make sure c:\windows\system32 contain both xlivestart.dll and xlive.dll

RUN game and enjoy

Oct 03, 12 at 9:37pm
devesh

i m getting an error as "ordinal 5038 could not be located in the dynamic link library xlive.dll" while launching RE5
system specs
windows 7 home basic
4 gb ram
1 gb ATI Radeon HD 7670
intel core i5

Jul 29, 12 at 7:37pm
lubumasakax

well i get an error that says E_INVALIDARG : XLiveInitialize ..... hope you all can help

Jun 06, 12 at 12:13pm
frankymht

i extract re5 from a rar file and after extracting the file while launching the game i got an error of "unable to open file nativepc/shaderlog.slg 2 "
how can i get rid of from this error

Oct 29, 09 at 3:04pm
Capitalist Swine

I use XP SP3 and the latest directX and found no problems at all.

Oct 28, 09 at 11:58am
Black Bee 1

I just get my RE5 PC, installed it, and when I launched it, the message said about i need to get the latest shader or what or something like that. This is happened on my older notebook, it's windows xp professional SP2, i haven't try on my newer notebook, it's windows xp professional SP3. Anybody have an idea?

Sep 21, 09 at 1:51pm
hoz786

quote super92
quote Noctem
well honestly so far im not very impressed, after searching threw various forums and tech support.. The game wont run on non-lcd screens for example ? Hope we get this sorted out.
rly hope so ... post here if u find something out
thats weird only work on lcd screen and i have a lcd screen so i shuld'nt hav any problems at all

Sep 21, 09 at 1:49pm
hoz786

RE5DX9.exe - Application had a fatal error

this happens while playing the game so obviously i have the right spec to play its just sum next fatal error thats occurs and goes back to desktop.

so maybe internal problem?

Sep 15, 09 at 7:42pm
super92

quote Noctem
well honestly so far im not very impressed, after searching threw various forums and tech support.. The game wont run on non-lcd screens for example ? Hope we get this sorted out.
rly hope so ... post here if u find something out

Sep 15, 09 at 3:48pm
Noctem