Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please take a moment to look at the Forum Rules before posting. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 11, 09 at 7:48pmMilitary G

I am Military G and I'm getting the game in November .

Please only introduce yourself there.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 19, 12 at 3:58am
Molon Labe

HI! All - The screen name's Molon Labe, real name's Gary, and I just got hooked on this by my grandson at Christmas. Just started playing the solo game, but I'd really like to get on-line with Reflex and MW3. Problem is, I'm not sure where to start. Not up to speed on clans and all, but I'm a quick starter, so if you're willing to put up with another noob...

You can PM me here or reach me at gary@theampat.com

Update:
Wii FC - 1658-2789-6771-3628
MWR FC - 2536-0665-8441

Feb 02, 12 at 2:03am
TM HqHacK

My name is Tyler an i give this an UPDATE!

Dec 14, 10 at 9:26am
Mr7even

Yeah, whats up dudes & dudettes? I'm new to the game, bought it like 3 weeks ago.. Immediatly hooked to multiplayer.. I sucked at first but now i'm getting the hang of it.. Play a lot of free 4 all to upgrade my weaponry..

I hate noobtube's and dont use em..

For now i wish everyone a good time with this dope ass game..

Peace (in real life!)

Nov 30, 10 at 11:23pm
JimandAngieAndrews

Well Im fairly new here also, and have been playing since last december, but only have about 3 hrs total in gaming time on the reflex edition. Have been playing many games since they were still in arcade style, you know the old arcade, before gaming systems (after pong/atari). I love COD MW reflex, but get pretty pissed from time to time. I still havent figured out how in the heck you awesome shooters keep the wii zapper so steady. Tried setting up controller options differently, but still cant figure out what I can better. Wish me luck, give me advice )i need it), and keep shootin the hell out of me, it will only make me better. My Tag is Toughshot (for a reason), and my friend code is here somewhere ill repost if yall want it.

Oct 19, 10 at 10:20am
Rakan

Yo new guy here.

Started playing online about 2-3 weeks ago and didn't really expect to get into it as I did. I go as Rakan or JD22 (no relation to jdl22 purely coincidence) in game usually going between FFA, Sabotage or HQ. Game is very fun but the non social factor kinda had me getting bored so here I am now. I hope to be able to play with people that I can actually communicate with here. If any questions feel free to ask.

Oct 01, 10 at 5:26am
Red Flame

Hey Dan... I guess since I never posted an intro, I'll do it now.

Hillo, my name is Red, only been here a week or two but still fairly new to the game. I am currently in the Finscealta(which is fairly small... could use more members ^^) clan as a trainee, but hope am still skill building on my tactics. I also hope on getting all the bonus challenges before prestige... And getting friends.

Oct 01, 10 at 4:31am
Dan0pz

Well, Hi people. The Activision forums are kinda dead when I went there. So went here instead
Hi, my name's Dan0pz (you can guess what my first name is lol). My COD Monkier is Laser0pz (yes, it's an awesome name - don't mention it ).
I could call myself a "poor gamer" as I've got a computer. But it sucks *** (don't know 'bout the swear filter so just put in those three stars). And I just happen to have a Wii. Which happens to have MWR.
I'd like to join a clan - possibly based in New Zealand (my Wii's American, so I can't just select "Region Only").

Oh, and if you're wondering about the red, bold text - it's 'cause I'm also on a high-quality forum centered around another game. And well, I speak red & bold there, too.

Well, that's enough about myself without you having to pay for my autobiography
No! You can't have a signed copy!

Daniel

Oct 01, 10 at 3:51am
RETADIN

quote jdl22
Please only post here if you're introducing yourself.
Don't do that. You are obviously also breaking the rule.

Aside from that, welcome Lemon g Enjoy your stay at the CoD:MWR forums and check out the Black Ops forums while you're here.

-RETADIN

Sep 30, 10 at 8:19pm
bionicle1995

quote jdl22

*AHEM*

Sep 30, 10 at 7:02pm
Brown1997

quote bionicle1995
quote jdl22

I was just saying welcome but oh well.