Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » PowerColor HD 4770 PCS Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 09 at 1:37pm
nema

please someone can post the bios or pm me of the pcs 4770 with arctic cooler accelero

Sep 24, 09 at 6:57am
kspiess

Oz kenny , I am to do noise testing this year. It's a bit tough -- there is a lot of ambient noise in the Neo office. I have to figure out a way around this problem.

BTW sry for any slow replies to questions asked.

Thanks xchaos for helping out.

Sep 21, 09 at 9:24am
xchaosdragon666x

We measured 39 dBA from the system. Once the graphics card is getting hot by fully utilizing it, we get stuck at a 40~41 dBA measurement which you can hear, softly.

Sep 21, 09 at 6:38am
Oz kenny

One issue with video cards which hasn't been addressed is the noise they make.

I run 2 monitors, play the odd game occasionally and also watch TV on my PC, so I want a video card that is quiet.

Could you perhaps measure the noise levels of cards tested?

Sep 03, 09 at 12:59am
kspiess

This week we take a look at another HD 4770 -- this time from PowerColor. This time around, we also take a look at the HD 4770's Crossfire performance, and put it up against many challengers in our benchmark tests.

Sidenote: Wow two HD 4770's really fly.

2nd sidenote: I'm surprised this card overclocked so much better than my last HD 4770. It seems there is some sort of weird OC'ing bug that I'm reading about ...