Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Call of duty Modern warfare mobilized » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 30, 11 at 7:11pm
carba20

I need help , my Aim Down Sight won't work and every time I change it from invert Y axis and from right handed to left handed it keeps resetting to invert Y axis and right handed.

Please help

Sep 01, 09 at 4:37pm
Camo Junk3y

Sombody needs to make a forum of this game, because if there is, I'm not seeing it. So post here your news and screenshots, or just overall hype about the game. And if there is a forum for the game, please kindly give the link.

From ign:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized delivers an arsenal of cutting-edge weaponry, vehicles and tactics, arming players with precision controls for battle across the world's most dangerous hotspots. Gamers fight on the ground in intense building-to-building tactical combat, hack into enemy computer terminals, take the controls of military vehicles like Battle Tanks and UAV spy drones, or man the guns of an AC-130 gunship.

The game features a six-player online multiplayer mode that allows friends to host their own server, as well as the brand new Survival Mode, giving players a variety of weapons to hold off waves of oncoming enemy forces and an expanded six-player online multiplayer mode. Also, Arcade Mode will allow gamers to replay the game's single-player with a time limit and running score, with extra points awarded for specific achievements.

ESRB Rating: T for Blood, Mild Language and Violence
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Exclusively on Nintendo DS
Release Date: November 10, 2009
MSRP: $29.99