Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Wait or spend? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 09 at 12:19amCamo Junk3y

Hey guys, I was wondering if i should wait for mobilized for 3 months or just get waw now, and get mobilized a couple days late?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 11, 10 at 10:23pm
MGG_3

really worth the wait

Jun 07, 10 at 12:01am
HDYoshi

just get both

Sep 01, 09 at 10:24pm

Mobilized promises to be a lot more kick ass than WaW, so it is definitely worth the wait.

Sep 01, 09 at 2:36pm
Camo Junk3y

yeah im just going to wait, and buy a new ds in the meantime

Sep 01, 09 at 2:22pm
Fallen Master

Ugh...I was going to post a big (kinda) post on my opinion on the matter, but my browser refreshed...

But the basic gist of what I was saying is this: Mobilized promises to be great, but we're not 100% on that. If you want an immediate experience, go for WaW, but if I were you, I'd wait. That being said, if you choose to buy WaW I recommend it. You regret it.

Unless you do

「FM」

EDIT:
In response to CJ's next post (no point in spamming): Good for you!

Sep 01, 09 at 12:19am
Camo Junk3y

Hey guys, I was wondering if i should wait for mobilized for 3 months or just get waw now, and get mobilized a couple days late?