Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Wait or spend? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 09 at 12:19amCamo Junk3y

Hey guys, I was wondering if i should wait for mobilized for 3 months or just get waw now, and get mobilized a couple days late?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 11, 10 at 10:23pm
MGG_3

really worth the wait

Jun 07, 10 at 12:01am
HD_yoshi

just get both

Sep 01, 09 at 10:24pm

Mobilized promises to be a lot more kick ass than WaW, so it is definitely worth the wait.

Sep 01, 09 at 2:36pm
Camo Junk3y

yeah im just going to wait, and buy a new ds in the meantime

Sep 01, 09 at 2:22pm
Fallen Master

Ugh...I was going to post a big (kinda) post on my opinion on the matter, but my browser refreshed...

But the basic gist of what I was saying is this: Mobilized promises to be great, but we're not 100% on that. If you want an immediate experience, go for WaW, but if I were you, I'd wait. That being said, if you choose to buy WaW I recommend it. You regret it.

Unless you do

「FM」

EDIT:
In response to CJ's next post (no point in spamming): Good for you!

Sep 01, 09 at 12:19am
Camo Junk3y

Hey guys, I was wondering if i should wait for mobilized for 3 months or just get waw now, and get mobilized a couple days late?