Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Madden NFL 2003 » Madden Online » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 29, 02 at 6:10amLaStChInEsEHeRo

This will be the thread used to Discuss Madden's Online play. Anything from challenging other Neoseeker members to a game to asking a question regarding Problems you are having with Madden Online.
On a side note If I am Online I usually setup a NeoSeeker room at the Madden Level. The Password is NeoSeeker and Hopefully it will allow you to find a clean game against an opponent who will not disconnect. But if the room isn't there by all means create it using the same guidelines, and hopefully other members will come around for a game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 03, 04 at 6:27am
skillazzzz

quote stephen hale
i wanna know how u cheat online. i know how to do a 2 win for 1 game thing but there r others and id like to know them.but u probubly wont tell me. please do and if anyone else knows any tell me!!! please. thank you
i know alot of cheats and would trade for 2 win for one if you want??

Mar 03, 04 at 6:23am
skillazzzz

and would trade them for 2 win instead of one trick????

Aug 21, 03 at 1:49am
bball_1523

create a new account or ask EAsports.

Aug 05, 03 at 6:21pm
Dangeruuss

Can't enter any of the rooms

After the game I quickly hit the X button to end the game because some people pull and you don't get the win. Well something happened, because I can't enter any rooms now. I don't know if I was kicked off or if the server is down. I can log on fine but when I hit play now, I see 4 rooms rookie, pro, all pro, and all madden but I can'enter any of the rooms. Also instead of "EAST" or "WEST" beside rookie, pro, all pro, all madden I see the word "NONE".

Jul 27, 03 at 5:51am
badb0i87

The EA Sports site says that the servers will and probably be shut down after August 31, 2004.

Jul 06, 03 at 12:20am
c_con14

sometime in august when madden 04 comes out. but the online isnt that great. i played online for the first time in a long time today and i remembered why i havent played in so long. its slow. your players move like they weigh 300 tons. you cant juke any body. and also i was kicking some guys ace and he quit. i recieved the ball took the whole 1st quarter to score cuz i had an excellent drive. his first play from scrimmage was intercepted. then he decided to spread the field after i lead 14-0 and started running w/ his qb. hit him and forced a fumble twice but he recovered teh first time. and then i recovered the 2nd one and he quit. quiters and cheaters have 4ced me to stop playing madden 03 online. hopefully they fix this crap in 04. cuz i cant take it anymore.

Jul 01, 03 at 1:30pm
daman787

I dont know if this has been mentioned before but do you guys know when online play is ganna stop like if Madden or whatever shuts down the servers because of Madden 2004? Please respond. I need an anwer quick because im getting this game so if online play is canned im ganna be very pissed.

This message was edited by daman787 on Jul 01 2003.

Jun 24, 03 at 6:40am
ocinom

I have question do people still play this online cause I thinking get this game and network thing and play it online.

Mar 29, 03 at 4:00pm
Goldmember

Lol, the only cheats in Madden come from Madden cards. Sorry

Mar 27, 03 at 10:33pm
jon jones jk

does anyone know any cheats to get like all the madden cards??? please tell me?!?! thank u