Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Narga Heavenly Scale » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 22, 09 at 5:18pmMichi Hinawata

which rank of nargacuga is the best to get Narga Heavenly scale i need two of them to make Narga X
EDIT: Do i need to break certain parts to get a higher chanche to get it and when do you know when you can capture it because i allways think its not weak enough and i kill it -_- help with this plz
EDIT: Thanks for the help ^_-
This message was edited by Michi Hinawata on Aug 23 2009.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 12 at 2:25pm
AangPro

G rank ** dual Narga quest, With goodluck you could possibly just recieve one in the reward by killing both, but id say kill the first and capture the 2nd. Thats what i did, also tail cut both of them FYI

Jul 31, 12 at 11:15am
yodude1026

quote Tachi
Can i just ask... is an armour with 528 defence and guard up enough to withstand attacks from Narga G* urgent. the one attack i'm dreading is the tail slam....
yeh thats like impossible to evade even with evade plus... he predicts where your gonna roll and gets u almost everytime...

Aug 26, 09 at 3:45am
kk0425

I fought a village elder nargacuga that did the tail slam 17 times (yes I started counting after the 4-5th one). I have to say it was probably the most annoying quest I ever did.

I'm also working on the full narga x set myself but those heavenly scales are a pain to get lol. I'm using full mono x armor and its working out pretty good.

Aug 24, 09 at 7:33pm
Michi Hinawata

ok so guys i got enough heavenly scales i got them rarely enough by just killing the nargacuga urgent g-rank it was my first time farming for it and got one then i got another one in rewards by dual nargacuga i dint have to break anything just kill so thnx for the help

Aug 24, 09 at 1:08pm
Tachi

Thats great cheers

i'll get straight on this when i finish work.

Aug 24, 09 at 12:39pm
help noob in need

speeds up setup. s when u lay a trap it like takes half the time and bombs like go down instantly. so like yep

Aug 24, 09 at 12:31pm
KillaE

What does speedy setup do

Aug 24, 09 at 12:24pm
help noob in need

helm : 2 slots
body : 2 slots
gaunlets: 2 slots
waist: 2 slots
legs : 2 slots

skills : evade +2 evade distance and speedy setup

Aug 24, 09 at 12:07pm
Tachi

Damn thats alot.

Thanks for that...i could be farming Narga for the next few days lol.

Maybe i should sit down and set up Xlink Kai..

Being abit cheeky now...any chance of listing what the gemming spaces are and what the skills list for the armour is?

Aug 24, 09 at 11:53am
help noob in need

helm : blade ( as it useable in both and a clear choice )
5 narga tail spikes / 4 hik scales / 1 hvnly scale / 4 monster essence.
body : 3 blk pelt + / 2 thk scale / 4 hvy fangs / 4 mellanje ore
gaunlets : 4 blk pelt + / 3 thk scale / 6 hvy fangs / 2 spec rem skin +
waist : 5 thk scales / 2 str cutting wings / 2 hvy monster bones / 5 monster essence
legs : 4 blk pelt + / 3 thk scales / 1 hvnly scale / 4 spec rem skin +

thts all