Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Kart Wii » Characters You Wish Were in This Game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 09 at 8:18pmCheatMaster101

I mean, wouldn't it be so awesome to have Goomba or Captain Falcon?

I pick
Captain Falcon (Why did they make the Blue Falcon small?)
Koopa Bros.
R.O.B.
a piece of Gum (XD)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 19, 13 at 9:01am
AgatioGanon

Golden Sun characters!

I'd love to see them, Isaac, Garet, Ivan, Mia, Alex, Saturos, Menardi, Agatio, Karst, Felix, Sheba, Jenna, put them all in.

They should have them all!

Jun 10, 13 at 12:36am
John234MKWii

TAKE AWAY FUNKY KONG FROM THE WHOLE UNIVERSE FOREVER! YOU HAVE SAID THE DREADED FK WORD, THEREFORE I MUST TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM SO ANGRY THAT HE WAS EVER INVENTED! GET IT NOW, PichuRules? THIS IS HOW MUCH I HATE FUNKY KONG, THAT EVERYTIME SOMEONE SAYS IT, INCLUDING ME, I TYPE IN CAPS AND MY FONT GETS BIGGER!

FUNKY KONG FUNKY KONG FUNKY KONG FUNKY KONG.

Jun 10, 13 at 12:30am
PichuRules

I wish that Paratroopa was in this game; it really needs to be playable in a lot more games. But overall I'm okay with the character roster the way it is, minus the funky one.

Jan 22, 13 at 5:03pm
John234MKWii

I was thinking of the next Mario Kart game to be a mix between Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing and Mario Kart. With characters from the Sonic series and Mario series.

Jan 21, 13 at 6:36pm
TailsFan101

quote John234MKWii
What about a Baby Yoshi, or different coloured Toads or Yoshis? That'd be pretty cool. Or more baby versions(hopefully not as annoying as Baby Peach and Baby Daisy).

Imagine Baby Funky Kong. No, no don't even think about that. Baby FK would be absolutely hilarious.
What if Sonic Tails and Knuckles were in this game and they used their cars from Sonic and all stars racing.

Dec 07, 12 at 8:13pm
John234MKWii

What about a Baby Yoshi, or different coloured Toads or Yoshis? That'd be pretty cool. Or more baby versions(hopefully not as annoying as Baby Peach and Baby Daisy).

Imagine Baby Funky Kong. No, no don't even think about that. Baby FK would be absolutely hilarious.

Dec 07, 12 at 12:45pm
AgatioGanon

I have a good one.

If they couldn't put Dixie, Tiny, Chunky, Cranky, Krunch, Krusha, or King K Rool in instead of Funky, then instead of adding a Donkey Kong character, they sould have added a Wario character.

I would of liked to have seen Mona in this game.

She has moped, there could have been a medium bike called Mona Moped.

I've seen fanart of what she'd look like in this game, its good.

Dec 04, 12 at 11:45pm
John234MKWii

Pauline was Mario's original girlfriend, he hasn't appeared ever since 1981.

Dec 04, 12 at 8:49pm
AgatioGanon

I think thats because Nintendo came up with that weird Donkey Kong is Donkey Jr grown up thing and Cranky is the original Donkey Kong.

Which doesn't make sense because I don't think Cranky has a history with Pauline, its more like his history is with Kremlings.

Another thing even if DKjr is Donkey Kong, well if Baby Mario can be in it, yeah.

Nov 10, 12 at 1:25pm
John234MKWii

DK Jr. has been the most underrated Mario Kart character since Super Mario Kart.