Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade » Always defeat » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 20, 10 at 4:48am
zackthejackelman1

Never back away try the to waste their units in an ambush and pick them off with your strongest unit the imperial is very weak and they are slow so try to be fast like lightning and strong like a rock but don't waste units try to make a force of unstopable different units

Sep 12, 09 at 6:24pm
Diachronos

The only advice I can think of is to see what unit in the enemy's army is ripping you apart, then make something that works really well against them.

Aug 21, 09 at 10:13am
MarcoTheDreamer

Hi guys!
So lets start with that Im playing with Space marines which in like first 3 missions where unstopable but after that I cant win anything cause my army is too small. Is it possible to build more that 20 units in each cap? When I attacked with all Ive got to Imperial guard they smashed me like small piece of shit! And second is how to get first level what shows when I want to build that relay? Please help!