Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » GMC R4 Bulldozer Case Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 19, 09 at 1:41amkspiess

The R4 Bulldozer is a LAN party case for under a $100. Is there any bull in the R4 Bulldozer? We'll find out in today's case review.

GMC R4 Bulldozer Case Review

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 08, 13 at 1:11pm
ollkoll

looks gay

Aug 19, 09 at 8:43pm
smduff

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade the 932/922 for this case the two don't really compare not even close.

Aug 19, 09 at 4:45pm
hiigaran

very intriguing design. its a bit of an eye catcher isnt it? temps are half decent, but theyre still alright.

i know i keep going on about my religion of the HAF's, but cant you pretty much get the 922 for about 100 bucks as well? this case has some competition i think.

Aug 19, 09 at 2:26am
smduff

Actually the cases are taller and more narrow. This case actually grew on me and I through something in it for my son.

Aug 19, 09 at 2:10am
The Slayer

Wow, I've never seen a case like that before. The location of the disk drive is pretty cool. The first page picture, some of the cases look like they have a tongue sticking out.

2 things I dont like about the case; only room for 2 hard drives and one disk drive. I guess that works for the basic computer user though. The other, the case looks too tall compared to how long it is. Seems a bit odd.

"just beneath the PSU there is the 120mm exhaust fan"

In the picture, it looks like there are 2 80mm exhaust fans instead of one 120mm fan...

Aug 19, 09 at 1:55am
Smvsrawperson

Love that case, especially the black.

Aug 19, 09 at 1:41am
kspiess

The R4 Bulldozer is a LAN party case for under a $100. Is there any bull in the R4 Bulldozer? We'll find out in today's case review.