Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters » GLITCH CHAT ROOM!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 15, 09 at 12:48amswweet23

hey everyone...im on a quest to find every glitch in r&c size matters...i have found a lot but i need your help!!!(if i reach 20 i will reveal some cheats i found myself^_^)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 22, 12 at 7:40pm
Com.DWP.(SWAT)

Do u know how to rapid fire? It only works if you're in multiplayer mode. To do this (and it takes a lot of practice) u must equip a weapon that has a slow rate of fire. I recomend the shock rocket, (which is the mist efficiant) and it works w/ the acid bomb glove, the concussion gun, and the bee mine glove.THIS IS ILEAGAL IN PRO GAMES! U must press x and square ay the same time. You Shie get a little jump, but ratchet should have his wrench instead of his weapon. Then hold O until the weapon fires. This is a harder glitch, but an awesome cheat that nobody will tell you, and very hard to find from Google. There is an easier version of this, but it is not very efficiant. U Equip your weapon and fire, swing your wrench, and fire again, and repeat. My profile name is Com.DWP.(SWAT) if you would like training in this area, find me and let me know. I will be happy to show you how to rapid fire, which I will abreviate as rf. Thanks.

Nov 25, 11 at 9:25am
poke dude51

tried it, cool!!

Aug 30, 09 at 8:36pm
destroyah 56

i found a glitch when you get out of the elite clone fight and go to the giant otto part and when the timer is 0:20 keep on long jumping torwars the giant clank fight and when you skip the cutscene you're at the giant otto part as giant clank.

Aug 16, 09 at 5:18pm
the greatest playboy

Make sure some of the glitches aren't on this site.

Aug 15, 09 at 12:59am
swweet23

oh and those glitches i found...i haven't seen them on any cheat sites!

Aug 15, 09 at 12:48am
swweet23

hey everyone...im on a quest to find every glitch in r&c size matters...i have found a lot but i need your help!!!(if i reach 20 i will reveal some cheats i found myself^_^)