Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » ReQuests, Feedback and Suggestions » [Suggestion] GameGrep/Blog style comment system in news articles » Post Reply

Note to Guests: This forum is only for issues related to neoseeker.com. Please, do not post questions related to games. RFS is for site related discussion. If you require gaming help, check the forum directory here and search for the correct forum.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 09 at 9:06pm
Mishtram

I wouldn't mind seeing something come up along those lines, along with a system which would allow for edits or deletions if required. The current one sort of locks you out once you've had your say. =P

Aug 14, 09 at 6:03pm
Avalith

There is a thumbs up actually.

Aug 14, 09 at 5:44pm
Nagare

Thumb up!

owait...that's not there either

I agree with this

Aug 14, 09 at 5:37pm
Avalith

This is a fairly straightforward one. I'd like to see people able to edit their comments after posting them in news articles and be able to reply directly underneath someone else's comments like you're able to do on GameGrep and blogs, as currently you can only quote the person that made the comment you're replying to or use their name in yours, which can get kind of confusing in articles with a lot of comments.